Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.

Discus and support Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock and want to use Realms to transfer it to my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MtE0, Jun 27, 2018.

1. MtE0
    MtE0 Guest

Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.

I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock and want to use Realms to transfer it to my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. When I go to use the replace world option the following sequence occurs. Initializing upload screen>Upload start
    notification pops up>upload progress bar fills>upload completed successfully notification pops up>return to initializing upload screen. It then stays on the initializing upload screen with no indication that anything will change/move forward.

:)

2. MtE0
    MtE0 Guest
    Unknown Error. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.

I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock. I want to upload that world to Realms so I can download it onto my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. Whenever I try to use the replace world option to get the Kindle world onto my realm
    it goes initializing upload>upload has started> upload progress bar fills>upolar complete. and then inexplicably back to initializing upload, and nothing else happens.

3. Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...

MatthewFrench, Jun 27, 2018
  4. AaronBee110 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Hi, my name is Aaron and i'll do my best to help

Please try the below steps

You must have an active Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    Click Replace World and confirm.
    Choose the world you want to transfer.
    Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    Open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    Click Download World.
    Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Hopefully this helps!

Aaron
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Is there a way to upload a Minecraft world to PC from Xbox One?

You can transfer worlds on Bedrock from one device to another device with Bedrock by uploading it to a realm. Then you can download it on the other device from the realm. You can only do it with the same account.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox 360 World has strange freezing properties, can I fix it?

I don't think you can transfer WORLD ownership between profiles. However, if you upload the world in question to a realm, you CAN transfer the realm ownership between profiles.

If you wish to take this route follow these steps:

Activate the free 30 day trial of realms on Xbox. 2. Upload the world in question to the realm by tapping A on the pencil next to the realm and selecting UPLOAD WORLD.

Any realm you are a part of will show up in your Xbox clubs in the Friends tab. Go there find the realm club and go to the MANAGE TAB. (It's the last tab all the way on the right.)

Scroll all the way down and use the TRANSFER REALM OWNERSHIP option. Enter the new accounts email.

On the 2nd account launch Minecraft Bedrock and again tap A on the pencil. Choose Download Realm. Now the world is saved to the Xbox again and can be played locally or offline.

(Got from: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/9jy...)

And I think this works only on Bedrock.
  7. OpticRJames Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

You can use the Minecraft Realms standard or try the steps below first when transferring worlds.

In Minecraft (Bedrock Version), select the Sync Old Worlds button at the bottom of the worlds list in the Play menu. This finds any worlds on the device from the Minecraft: PS4 Edition and displays them below the button.

Select any of the worlds that are displayed to convert it to the Bedrock edition.

After conversion, the world will show up above the Sync Old Worlds button, along with the rest of your Bedrock worlds.
  8. wi7bit Win User

Xbox Transfer Game Info

Hi Nandi_X

Do you know which version of Minecraft you are using? (Xbox One Edition or Bedrock)

If it's the Xbox One edition, it's not possible, but if it's the Bedrock version, I believe this could be done using Minecraft Realms. Not tried it myself but you maybe able to start a Realm, replace it with the existing world, add your son to the account,
    log-on to the realm as your son and download the world.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt. - Similar Threads - Bedrock Bedrock transfer

2. How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?: I got a new pc and i wanted to transfer worlds i had on my phone to the pc so that i can play them on there. Also if thats possible, can i convert a world from bedrock to java?...
  3. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  4. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  5. Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account: I own Minecraft for Windows 10. I built a gaming PC which runs Windows 11 and I want to transfer ownership of Minecraft Windows 10 to Windows 11 caf54a4d-db51-4e5d-8e9d-3fc1beda2c3c
  6. If I purchase a minecraft texture pack on bedrock mobile, will it transfer to my PlayStation 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a minecraft texture pack on bedrock mobile, will it transfer to my PlayStation 5?: I play minecraft on the PlayStation 5, and I wanted to buy a texture pack, but I would rather spend my money on my Apple account. b1ae8b70-2d63-4d53-89b8-6c7d87a8c7a7
  7. Transfer Minecraft worlds, 360 to bedrock version on xbox one? Last inquirer was ignored.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Minecraft worlds, 360 to bedrock version on xbox one? Last inquirer was ignored.: So i have the 360 version of minecraft and the bedrock version on xbox one. I got my xbox one NY; it's now after the old version of minecraft xbox one was removed from shop. I have some 360 worlds...
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition Microsoft account transfer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition Microsoft account transfer.: I bought Minecraft bedrock edition on another pc a while back ago, it was my mothers pc and so leading to me buying it on her Microsoft account, I now have my own pc with my own Microsoft account,...
  9. Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer: Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it to my friend before it ends so he can have a...
  10. minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition: Can you help with transferring my skin and texture from mine craft Xbox one edition to bedrock( new minecraft) I can load my old worlds but cant get my skins ,texture pack and other dlcs s plz...