Become Preview member with Xbox 360

Discus and support Become Preview member with Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reckon it would pretty cool to become a preview member if you had an xbox 360 because i haven't had enough money to get an xbox one and i really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mingdug1, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Mingdug1
    Mingdug1 Guest

I reckon it would pretty cool to become a preview member if you had an xbox 360 because i haven't had enough money to get an xbox one and i really support microsoft and i want to get the latest news and insider content without having to own an xbox one because
    it sort of sucks missing out on some features that are on Xbox one that could easily be done with xbox 360.

:)

Mingdug1, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Elvisbs1
    Elvisbs1 Guest
    Preview Member

Hello ,

I was told to post my question here in this forum. I have been an xbox live member for over 13 years and I was trying to become a preview member to be able to get special trials and start using the 360 emulator on the xbox 1.I was trying to get an invite
    to become a preview member

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Brett

gamer tag :

Elvisbs1, Oct 12, 2017
  3. trryu
    trryu Guest
    hi there. may I have an invite to xbox preview member access please?

I bought a xbox one a week ago. This is my first xbox i'v ever purchased. I also got a kinect with it becuase it sounded fun. My son wants to play some of your xbox 360 kinect games but the guy at gamestop said I can't do that inless i become a preview member.
    I would really appreciate being able to become a preview member and if anyone wants to become friends I could use some friends for myself and my son to play with. Thank you

trryu, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Tom Sapwell Win User

Becoming a Preview Member

Can I please get an invite to become a preview member, soon if you can please ,thanks.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Mausoltov and ScubaSteve1501!

As TheJackah stated, in order to participate in the Preview Program, you will need to be invited by someone who is currently participating in the Program. Unfortunately we are unable to provide invites here in the Support Forums.
  6. TheJackah Win User

Hey Mausoltov,

To be invited to the Preview Program, please post in Community Discussion.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Becoming an Xbox Preview Member!!

Hey there, olbuddypal! I'm sorry to have you pointed in another direction, however phone and chat agents do not understand how we operate on the forums here. Normally we do not allow posts like this to be made as it is not a support issue. You will want
    to follow Zeus's advice in this case. Thanks for understanding!
  8. -- Rick -- Win User

Becoming an Xbox Preview Member!!

Hi olbuddypal,

we cant give out invites on the support forum so you will either need to ask a friend for an invite or you can post here and ask for one.

Hope that helps :)
Thema:

1. Become Preview member with Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Become Preview member

2. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  3. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  4. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  5. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  6. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  7. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  8. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  9. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034
  10. How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA )

in XBoX on Windows
    How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA ): Hello Microsoft community, I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in learning more about the specific job title for engineers responsible for certifying the quality of games on...