"Because of your past behavior, you cannot send messages"

Discus and support "Because of your past behavior, you cannot send messages" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What the **** did I do!?! I didn't get any Emails or anything. Was I hacked? f207f6b5-2df9-4298-8747-53910ac75482 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tOi Bonnie ****, Nov 16, 2016.

1. "Because of your past behavior, you cannot send messages"

What the **** did I do!?! I didn't get any Emails or anything. Was I hacked?

:)

tOi Bonnie ****, Nov 16, 2016
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    "Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages."

check your enforcement history at enforcement.xbox.com

Using another machinery like the pc to bypass a console suspension is against the rules

ngocphi, Nov 16, 2016
  3. "Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages."

I just recently had this happen to me as well. The reporting system on Xbox One is deeply flawed and Microsoft doesn't care.

knave-[xboxvenue], Nov 16, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages.

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

"Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages."

Hey Garth!

Nice Gamertag! If you do not see any current Enforcement Actions on that page, try each of the steps on our

'Why can't I send messages?'
    support page. Once you verify a phone number on the account, give your Xbox One console a quick power cycle by holding the power button and try again after you boot up.

Keep us posted! :)
  6. NemoNautilus771 Win User

exact same. I can receive messages but I can't send any and it says the same thing.... what the heck? I just barely got 4 friends and only one messaged me my name but I can't reply because of "past behavior"? But I don't have any past behavior.....sooooo.....
  7. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

FormulaFall586,

So I assume the website you went to was enforcement.xbox.com ? If not, this is a website that logs all of your past and current suspensions/bans and can give you more information as well as a way to try to appeal the suspension. If the suspension is over
    and the restrictions are still there, you can try deleting your profile, power cycling your console, and reloading your profile onto your Xbox. This will reset and reload the latest account settings to your console and clear out of date enforcement actions.

Let us know if you try this and if it helps or not!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages.????

Hey there Syth.

Have you had a chance to head over to Enforcement.xbox.com and check for any Enforcement actions made to your account? That would be your first step for any notifications of past behavior. Keep us in the loop :)
Thema:

"Because of your past behavior, you cannot send messages"

1. "Because of your past behavior, you cannot send messages" - Similar Threads - past behavior cannot

2. "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account": WHAT?!?! I have done nothing at all to earn that smack down. I haven't even been on my XBOX Windows 10 Console Companion since I lived in South Carolina something like 7-8 years ago. What the heck...
  3. I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...: I load in to dying light first thing this morning and I see i cant play multiplayer because or my past behavior a7e77d47-26a0-42e2-81e2-f7de5f7c300d
  4. cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior: So i just got off a 1 day suspension because my sister was on my account and texted my friend and keep in mind this is the ONLY time that ive gotten one and it says i cant upload a custom gamerpic...
  5. Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????: On my windows 10 PC, I cannot change the Avatar for my windows PC games. (Solitaire, Mahjong etc.) My reputation score is green and I've never been in trouble. Yet, when I try to change my game...
  6. Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?: About two weeks ago I tried to edit my profile picture and it would not allow me to do so I just need a step in the right direction. Can anybody help me with that please?...
  7. Can't change profile info because of "past behavior"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change profile info because of "past behavior": Hello, I want to change my gamer-tag in the Xbox Companion app on Windows 10, but I can't, because it says near the bottom of the screen, "you can't change your profile because of your past...
  8. "Because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online": I don't know what I did to deserve this, it's pretty stupid because I talk and play with 4 other of my friends 2dc2de32-4008-474d-beae-2cc53383bf00
  9. My Xbox says because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online: As u can see by the title I can't play online but the last thing I did was play with my friend can somebody help me please 118d8563-f86e-4835-83df-f59faa269573
  10. Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/: Hello my name is Julian i had just came back home yesterday from the army base have a 4 day vacation till i head back i was wondering why i wasnt able to join a party chat to talk to one of my...