"Because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online"

Discus and support "Because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what I did to deserve this, it's pretty stupid because I talk and play with 4 other of my friends 2dc2de32-4008-474d-beae-2cc53383bf00 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LAZR X TIGER, Sep 8, 2017.

1. LAZR X TIGER
    LAZR X TIGER Guest

I don't know what I did to deserve this, it's pretty stupid because I talk and play with 4 other of my friends

:)

LAZR X TIGER, Sep 8, 2017
  2. SixthSmeltz
    SixthSmeltz Guest
    Console Ban

Gamertag:

Console ID: 0e905565.dec655c5.75a6230d.afbde901.01

Error Message: "Because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online."

SixthSmeltz, Sep 8, 2017
  3. Myarose123
    Myarose123 Guest
    because of your past behavior you can't play multiplayer games

Myarose123, Sep 8, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

OK Fowl, Sep 8, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  6. Myarose123 Win User

I've been told the BOX is banned for 30 days!

So Microsoft can ban your Xbox at any time after paying thousands of dollars for hardware & software (all bought from MS shop NEW)

They officially will NOT give ANY reason for the actual ban other than sending you to a web page that basically tells you, you are a criminal.

There is no way of submitting a case review, because a BOX ban isn't listed on any accounts.

I'm told I'm lucky because it could of been a life ban.......

Simply WRONG Microsoft.

As I said I don't use the device, it's for the kids that come over once every 2 weeks! I dont care about a faulty device, BUT I will not be accused of being a criminal.

I have closed all my payment accounts, cancelled my Windows Phone upgrade and microsoft surface. Since I work in the industry, be sure I'll be recommending other products.

I've been with Micosoft since DOS 3, bye
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Hey Myarose123! The console may be temporarily banned to prevent using a different account to circumvent the suspension. The offending account will be notified via Xbox Live message and email about their enforcement action, you can get full details by submitting
    a case review here. We do no have access to Enforcement team actions here on the forums so we are not able to tell you why the ban was put in place, a case review should be able to. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Well how do you submit a case? When I go to

Enforcement and Activity History is says "

Congratulations! You have a perfect record, Myarose123."

There is no case to review. I need a direct link to email someone, this just goes around in circles

I've even removed all accounts and this is the only one in the Xbox. As far as I know all accounts had a perfect record.

Can I have a link to submit a complaint without a Enforcement case, please.

Thanks
    Microsoft Customer Advocacy and Exception Management Team TEL 1-866-425-9899 EXT 1144179 Monday - Friday 7am-230pm PST
  8. Myarose123 Win User

Hey ! If a console is displaying that error, it has been banned. An email detailing the enforcement action as well as an Xbox Live message will be sent to the account that received the ban. We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions on the
    forums. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    As far as I can see there is no emails. I'm trying to understand why the whole box is banned, which mean its rubbish, I cant even sell it? Total madness. I'm the owner and hardly even play it, as I said the kids use it when here, maybe every 2nd week. For
    what reason does a whole box get banned? Banning accounts for bad language or something I can understand, but the whole box??? And if so surely the owner, the one that registered and paid for it should be emailed?

What are the reasons a box gets banned?

I'll have to take this to consumer fairs and get money back.
  9. Myarose123 Win User

Hey ! Make sure to check the email address for all of the accounts on the console for details of the enforcement action received. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    There is no emails from all accounts (3x family) (1x friend). All accounts work on a friends Xbox ok. I've reset the Xbox (not removing games & apps, it would take a month to download everything if I have to delete all, network isn't
    fast here), I still have the same issue. So is it a device issue? As far as banning goes, there is no reason this should of happened, no hacking, no microphone, no chatting in xbox. The device is only used when the kids are here on holidays, which is now.
    So what is the issue?
Thema:

1. "Because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online" - Similar Threads - past behavior cannot

2. "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account": WHAT?!?! I have done nothing at all to earn that smack down. I haven't even been on my XBOX Windows 10 Console Companion since I lived in South Carolina something like 7-8 years ago. What the heck...
  3. I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...: I load in to dying light first thing this morning and I see i cant play multiplayer because or my past behavior a7e77d47-26a0-42e2-81e2-f7de5f7c300d
  4. cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior: So i just got off a 1 day suspension because my sister was on my account and texted my friend and keep in mind this is the ONLY time that ive gotten one and it says i cant upload a custom gamerpic...
  5. Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????: On my windows 10 PC, I cannot change the Avatar for my windows PC games. (Solitaire, Mahjong etc.) My reputation score is green and I've never been in trouble. Yet, when I try to change my game...
  6. Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?: About two weeks ago I tried to edit my profile picture and it would not allow me to do so I just need a step in the right direction. Can anybody help me with that please?...
  7. Can't change profile info because of "past behavior"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change profile info because of "past behavior": Hello, I want to change my gamer-tag in the Xbox Companion app on Windows 10, but I can't, because it says near the bottom of the screen, "you can't change your profile because of your past...
  8. My Xbox says because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games online: As u can see by the title I can't play online but the last thing I did was play with my friend can somebody help me please 118d8563-f86e-4835-83df-f59faa269573
  9. "Because of your past behavior, you cannot send messages"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Because of your past behavior, you cannot send messages": What the **** did I do!?! I didn't get any Emails or anything. Was I hacked? f207f6b5-2df9-4298-8747-53910ac75482
  10. Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/: Hello my name is Julian i had just came back home yesterday from the army base have a 4 day vacation till i head back i was wondering why i wasnt able to join a party chat to talk to one of my...