Because of the terrible game lag i have lost alot of good weapons and vehicles!!!

Discus and support Because of the terrible game lag i have lost alot of good weapons and vehicles!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent good money on Req packs, only to lose many weapons, vehicles and boost due to the now occuring game lag. It was bad before but it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImMAXIMUSx2, Oct 9, 2017.

1. ImMAXIMUSx2
    ImMAXIMUSx2 Guest

Because of the terrible game lag i have lost alot of good weapons and vehicles!!!

I have spent good money on Req packs, only to lose many weapons, vehicles and boost due to the now occuring game lag. It was bad before but it is horrible now. Bullets not registering, game freezes for up to 5-6 seconds, when it catches back up you have
    either died, got your vehicle boarded or blown up. What are you going to do to fix this and make it right?????????

:)

ImMAXIMUSx2, Oct 9, 2017
  2. BAC0NndEGGS
    BAC0NndEGGS Guest
    I am so sick you dashboarders

Lol at kids saying they dashboard because of lag stop lying its for your stats. If im in a game with terrible lag I hit leave game there no reason to dashboard for lag. So what if I get charged with a lost its rare I have to leave a game because it's lagging

BAC0NndEGGS, Oct 9, 2017
  3. This game EVOLVES

I apologize in advance for the forthcoming wall of text as I have no way to create spaces on this PC.

Anyway, I have been seeing alot of threads popping up along the lines of "take this perk out of the game, take this weapon out of the game, take this vehicle out of the game".

I just wanted to remind you guys that this is an EVOLVING game. The unlocks in this game do not come quickly. You have to spend a decent amount of time per class / vehicle to level up. Alot of vehicles seem almost useless until you level them up 3 or 4 times
    and start unlocking the good weapons / equipment.

People will slowly start understanding the role of each class / vehicle and as this game ages into its first and second month, we will start seeing more effective teamwork and use of vehicles / classes.

So keep your head up and don't let the current state of moronic teammates / use of vehicles upset you... it should get better as time goes on.

KING of KILLAZ, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Exenius
    Exenius Guest

Boosts are refunded when things like that happen, so you should have gotten it back. As for weapons and vehicles my best advice would be to make sure you're on a stable internet connection before playing.

Exenius, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Exenius Win User

Boosts are refunded when things like that happen, so you should have gotten it back. As for weapons and vehicles my best advice would be to make sure you're on a stable internet connection before playing.
  6. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

I am so sick you dashboarders

Lol at kids saying they dashboard because of lag stop lying its for your stats. If im in a game with terrible lag I hit leave game there no reason to dashboard for lag. So what if I get charged with a lost its rare I have to leave a game because it's lagging
  7. orion796 Win User

So, two updates in two days and...

the lag is alot worse since the patches,i remember saying how good the game was in its first week, what the hell is going on the spawns are just terrible and add the lag..its really becoming unplayable..bit of a coincidence i havent won on ffa since the
    patches came out.
  8. DriedPooh Win User

Super n00b needs help...and mabey some bf3 buddies

I play solo alot, learn the maps, unlock weapons, vehicles, play as a team. I met alot of cool guys on here. They will help.
  9. Daniel6591 Win User

Overall it was good

[quote user="Meldar Prime"]

Borderlands 2 had a little better story then the first Borderlands and I like the claptrap storage. But in so many ways it's worse then the first game. The inventory is just way too small, weapon variety is lacking, drop rates are terrible, DLC released
    to date not worth the money, raid bosses are terrible, and vehicle control is worse.

[/quote]

I extremely disagree on vehicle control. I just recently purchased borderlands 1 again and the vehicle driving in that game was very imo. I like the vehicle control in borderlands 2 much better than the vehicle control in the 1st game
Thema:

1. Because of the terrible game lag i have lost alot of good weapons and vehicles!!! - Similar Threads - terrible game lag

2. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  3. Terrible stick drift after software update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible stick drift after software update: I just bought a Xbox Series X 3 days ago had no problems playing 10+ hours. After the controller update right analog stick started drifting upwards every minute or so without any input. How can i...
  4. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  5. Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible: My Internet just cuts off randomly on my Xbox especially when I’m trying to play call of duty, and when that happens, I have to type in the Wi-Fi password like 10 times for it to finally connect...
  6. Download speeds are terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speeds are terrible: My download speeds are below 1mbps when wireless and even slower wired. I’ve reset my router which I know isn’t the problem. It’s a first gen Xbox one. My Xbox will run at over 200mbps when I look...
  7. HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: I’ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and it’s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when...
  8. Game Pass Desktop Icons look terrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Desktop Icons look terrible: Desktop Icons look terrible and it's been this way for years! I tend to use a larger than medium and smaller than large icon size, but anything medium or larger seems to be affected. I'm using a...
  9. Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?: Two times in the last two months I’ve had the problem where my Xbox just erupts into terrible green and purple pixelation and I can’t get away from it. I need help. [img]...
  10. Game graphics look terrible on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game graphics look terrible on Series S: I got MGSV and GTA 5 on my computer, and I realized it looks 10x better than on my Xbox Series S, I compared the two and MGSV has motion blur and depth of field on my computer, but has none of...