because of past behavior, you cant upload custom gamer pics.

Discus and support because of past behavior, you cant upload custom gamer pics. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been an outstanding xbox customer and have never had or caused any issues with anyone, however today I find myself closed off from a wonderful... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FateXcross, May 23, 2017.

1. FateXcross
    FateXcross Guest

I have been an outstanding xbox customer and have never had or caused any issues with anyone, however today I find myself closed off from a wonderful new customization option because of an "enforcement action" based on a one sided complaint from one particular
    young man who was outraged when, I (granted not very politely) pointed out how hypocritical and rude he was being to another individual, and while I will admit the photo I used was rather provocative it was in no way indecent, racial or sexiest, and I would
    very much like an opportunity to once again enjoy this option. and I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the xbox Enforcement system is in no way, shape or form fair or impartial, as I have seen far more inappropriate and provocative photo's
    used with repercussions of any kind.

:)

FateXcross, May 23, 2017
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Can't upload custom gamerpics "because of of past behavior"

Hey v2 Honcho! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 23, 2017
  3. TH3 FLEECE
    TH3 FLEECE Guest
    Can't upload custom gamerpics "because of of past behavior"

for some reason I was banned or suspended from uploading custom gamerpics but I have never uploaded an offensive pic or broke the rules or whatever. does anyone else have this problem and how do I fix it

TH3 FLEECE, May 23, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Doesnt really matter

Until you serve your suspension

You won't be able to use the insiders hub for a year after the end of the suspension

And it is fair you just don't see the point

One it doesn't matter who starts the fight you are accountable to the terms of use regardless of others actions if you violate the terms of use

You learn this basic rule in life

Since when doesa fight make you immune to the rules

It never does

You see a picture that violates the rules report it

They don't make your actions any better

ngocphi, May 23, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

Doesnt really matter

Until you serve your suspension

You won't be able to use the insiders hub for a year after the end of the suspension

And it is fair you just don't see the point

One it doesn't matter who starts the fight you are accountable to the terms of use regardless of others actions if you violate the terms of use

You learn this basic rule in life

Since when doesa fight make you immune to the rules

It never does

You see a picture that violates the rules report it

They don't make your actions any better
  6. WPAK Win User

cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.
  7. laur.3n Win User

cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior

nevermind i can change it again
  8. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Profile picture

"Past behavior" can be in reference to anything in regards to uploading material such as a custom gamer-pic or picture-related content on Xbox Live in general. It varies from situation and how many times you've been suspended on repeat behavior. I would
    say that because you're getting a "past behavior" warning then you simply won't be able to for awhile, a year or so from the last offense at best.

It should be reflected on the enforcement website, if not... then you'll just have to wait it out.

https://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Dadwhite Win User

Custom Gamerpics

Sorry but they use past behavior (even comm bans) to allow gamers to use custom gamerpics. I'm not sure how long after a ban you can use a custom gamer pic. No one with Microsoft's support can override this as this a function of the enforcement team
Thema:

1. because of past behavior, you cant upload custom gamer pics. - Similar Threads - past behavior cant

2. "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account": WHAT?!?! I have done nothing at all to earn that smack down. I haven't even been on my XBOX Windows 10 Console Companion since I lived in South Carolina something like 7-8 years ago. What the heck...
  3. I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...: I load in to dying light first thing this morning and I see i cant play multiplayer because or my past behavior a7e77d47-26a0-42e2-81e2-f7de5f7c300d
  4. cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior: So i just got off a 1 day suspension because my sister was on my account and texted my friend and keep in mind this is the ONLY time that ive gotten one and it says i cant upload a custom gamerpic...
  5. Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????: On my windows 10 PC, I cannot change the Avatar for my windows PC games. (Solitaire, Mahjong etc.) My reputation score is green and I've never been in trouble. Yet, when I try to change my game...
  6. Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?: About two weeks ago I tried to edit my profile picture and it would not allow me to do so I just need a step in the right direction. Can anybody help me with that please?...
  7. Can't change profile info because of "past behavior"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change profile info because of "past behavior": Hello, I want to change my gamer-tag in the Xbox Companion app on Windows 10, but I can't, because it says near the bottom of the screen, "you can't change your profile because of your past...
  8. "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile": I dont have an Xbox. I only play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, and I dont even play online often. I have not violated any rule and Xbox Enforcement site even says I did nothing wrong. I have not received...
  9. I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...: I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to scare my friend nothing bad is this a forever thing or no? f02e74cd-a0bf-43b1-baf2-27c7f025e0bb
  10. cant send messages because of your past behavior do something else

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant send messages because of your past behavior do something else: I was banned over 2 months ago i checked my enforcement history and there are no active bans or anything stating im permanently banned from communication no statuses have end dates and my rep is...