Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

Discus and support Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Z Yuna, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Z Yuna
    Z Yuna Guest

Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente

:)

Z Yuna, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his email to connect again

Hi Z Y, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Let me know if it works!
  3. daxdog46083 Win User

PSN unlink

I want to disconnect my Microsoft account from my PSN account but Minecraft on PS4 says its permanent, is there a fix for that?
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  5. Bronson Edgar Win User

Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft

HI,

I previously had Minecraft on a xbox 1 and was logged into my Microsoft account on xbox. However, I have now switched to ps4 and it will not let me sign in because my account is logged onto my xbox, how can I fix this?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Gaming

There is a Microsoft account logged it to my ps4 account that I don't know the login details of and I disconnected it from my account but it says I can only use that one not connect a different one can someone help because if this is a rule for ps4 Microsoft account that's trash so I don't believe they would do that
    I would think its more of a Microsoft thing (could be wrong) since this info comes from the minecraft (mojang) website and Microsoft owns Mojang:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ

Linking a Microsoft account to a Playstation® account

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.
Thema:

1. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account disconnected

2. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  3. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  4. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  5. can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?: i got an xbox off of my older brother and have always used his account, he now has bought an xbox and we dont want to share an account the account is connected to his microsoft email which is his...
  6. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  7. Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...: My account has been compromised for at least 5 years. There is an Xbox subscription but I never owned an Xbox. I tried customer support to report this breach (yes, my email address appears in many...
  8. I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft: I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft and then tried re-putting it in but it says it’s the wrong account and that I need to put in the previous account. I’ve asked...
  9. How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t...: I try to log in on my PlayStation 4 into my Microsoft account so I can play online on Minecraft but it says there is an PlayStation account already on it, but I don’t remember adding one. What do...
  10. Is there a way to disconnect the Xbox side and the Windows side of my Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to disconnect the Xbox side and the Windows side of my Microsoft account...: When our family first got an Xbox, it was shared between me and my younger brother, and created under my credentials. That was around 15 years ago. Since then, he has become to sole user of the...