Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79%

Discus and support Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Beautiful Katamari last week from the online store on Xbox360. It will not install on my Xbox360. This question was asked last Friday in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeilyB0y, Nov 25, 2021.

1. NeilyB0y
    NeilyB0y Guest

Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79%

I purchased Beautiful Katamari last week from the online store on Xbox360. It will not install on my Xbox360. This question was asked last Friday in this forum and all suggestions failed to resolve the issue. In the end I asked if it could be forwarded to Microsoft support to verify if the digital copy hosted on the servers was corrupted. I haven't heard anything since, the question got closed and the download still fails at 79%

:)

NeilyB0y, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Neily welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What troubleshooting have you tried? Just to not suggest it again. Sometimes download issues can be fixed opening some ports! This will improve your connection to the Xbox servers!

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/networki...
  3. XNam360 Win User

Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?

These suggestions did not solve my problem.

And I have another reason to believe that this problem is specific to Beautiful Katamari, not really a problem with my console. Whenever I try transferring the Beautiful Katamari game file from the hard drive onto an attached USB drive, it gives an error
    message, saying "There was a problem performing that action." I think that means the Beautiful Katamari game file that we download from Xbox Games on Demand is corrupted. This error is specific only to Beautiful Katamari, because I have no problem transferring
    other game files to the same USB drive. This happens even after deleting Beautiful Katamari and re-downloading it.
  4. Pelaquin Win User

Xbox360 Game Rarity List (PAL)

Sacred 2 Collectors Edition and i believe a Star wars collectors Edition is hard to come by, add to that list Beautiful Katamari and Tales of Vesperia as well.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Beautiful Katamari

The decision for a game to be made backward compatible comes down to the publisher of the game. In this case the publisher is Namco/Bandai. You need to contact them to ask if they have any plans to allow the game to be made compatible or not.
  6. banky71 Win User

Beautiful Katamari

I hope so That would be pretty great. Lot of fun was had playing.
Thema:

1. Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79% - Similar Threads - Beautiful Katamari Digital

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. I Would Like To Inform You About A Katamari Copyright Infringement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Would Like To Inform You About A Katamari Copyright Infringement: This Game On The iPhone Apple App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tap-town-heros/id1125232651 Had Infringed Katamari’s Musical Theme That Was Copyrighted By The Microsoft Company. I Had...
  7. Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?: I started playing the game Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 and it keeps getting stuck on loading screens, usually right after completing a level (thus forcing me to replay the same levels over and...
  8. Beautiful Katamari

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful Katamari: Any chance this will ever beome avilalable for Backwards Compatable Games? 305aff18-d7dc-434c-a44e-fbced9c7793e
  9. Beautiful katamari backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful katamari backwards compatibility: So is there any way or when will it be added to backwards list? I cant wait to play it on my xbox one love the series. 4800d49e-a574-4f49-a799-c6bc78b4f3b5
  10. Beautiful Katamari Players? The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beautiful Katamari Players? The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :(: Needing those chieves! Send me a message if you still play :) d87e1bea-6a6e-4285-a26a-81f27944bf9a