Beat The Game on Ending...

Discus and support Beat The Game on Ending... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; C. How do I reach the other endings? Plus I got tons more achviements for bosses and stuff that I never got to fight against. And I did every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goose troop, Jan 15, 2014.

1. goose troop
    goose troop Guest

C. How do I reach the other endings? Plus I got tons more achviements for bosses and stuff that I never got to fight against. And I did every sidequest. Also what are those locked crates by certain buildings what do they do? I thought I would get a key or
    they would unlock later in the story but the story just ended out of nowhere. What am I missing?

:)

goose troop, Jan 15, 2014
  2. future DLC missions or squadmates

[quote user="big time69666"]

i havent beat the game.

[/quote]Beat the game first then chime in about the ending ....

XxGrimJokerxX, Jan 15, 2014
  3. Steve Sq
    Steve Sq Guest
    Overtime Mode

**SPOILERS INCLUDED**

If you beat the game with ending S (reunite Gary with Rhonda) you will continue on to Chapter 8 once you beat the game and that is Overtime Mode.

Steve Sq, Jan 15, 2014
  4. goose troop
    goose troop Guest

Like i don't know what any other the following is/are... Dog Tags,ZDC cameras hacked, cargo. medical supplies, school defended, spec ops intergated, complete the facts and last but not least, overtime? What is Overtime? Its almost as if I'm missing a whole
    game?

goose troop, Jan 15, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    To get the S ending, do not kill Gary. Reunite him and Rhonda. To get the F ending just let the timer run out. There is another ending if you let the general collect all the king zombies but I have not seen it yet.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 15, 2014
  6. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    The crates are for the app, never tried it myself. Some of the other stuff is for the DLC coming out and you can not do them yet.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 15, 2014
  7. LOL I tried to kill Gary but it didn't work JUST play the F*&^%ing game and stop whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnning

JAKE1919-732BA8D9-7AFA-4439-B5E2-2FBD89264E56, Jan 18, 2014
  8. R3al Ghost
    R3al Ghost Guest

Below is a list of possible endings for Dead Rising 3.

There are a total of five known endings that can be achieved depending on player choices. Ending S is the best ending, followed by C, D, and F. There is also an alternate ending to Chapter 8 that is not numbered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending S:

Ending S is considered to be the true, canon ending.

Requirements: Complete all chapters and bring Rhonda to Gary.

After Red is defeated, Annie (who is now revealed to be Katey Greene) will reunite with her father, Chuck Greene, the elusive mobster who had been searching for her. Chuck managed to find Rhonda and Gary as well, and with the group together, Isabela urges
    that they board the plane to escape quickly.

Gary and Rhonda volunteer to stay and rescue any remaining survivors and find another way out of the city. Nick is about to take off, however he overhears on the radio that General Hemlock is planning to create a super weapon with the zombies, which will
    destroy the population but leave the infrastructure, making him extremely powerful. Nick and Chuck team up to stop Hemlock's plan.

After Hemlock kills Marian Mallon, he proceeds to go forth with the extraction of king zombies from the city. Nick and Chuck stop the machines from extracting them, and then Hemlock and Nick fight to the death. Before Nick kicks Hemlock into a spinning helicopter
    blade, he reveals that he has the cure within his blood. After his death, the party escapes the city and eventually create and distribute a cure to the zombie infection.

After the credits, it is revealed that Isabela was the one behind the outbreak the whole time, convincing Mallon to begin the outbreak. Her goal was to start the outbreak so that number 12 would realize his immunity and come forward, successfully making
    herself the creator of the cure and clearing her family name from what Carlito did 15 years prior in Willamette. Back in the present, Isabella destroys the evidence of this and leaves the city with the others, making her elaborate plan a success.

Note: Unlike previous games, Ending A is the ending that leads into Chapter 8 and Ending S, making Ending S the true ending and Ending A the "gateway" true ending.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending C:

Requirements: Complete all chapters and kill Gary at the karaoke bar.

Shortly before dying, Gary tells Nick he's doing him a favor. Although feeling bad for what he had done, Nick continues on to save Annie. The game continues on as normal until after defeating Red.

Nick, Annie, ***, and Isabela attempt to start the plane, but it continues to stall. Hundreds of zombies begin surrounding the plane as the screen fades to black. It is then explained that although General Hemlock was arrested, there was never a cure for
    the zombie disease and rumors of a "Number 12" were never proven.

Ending D:

Requirements: Complete chapters 1 - 6 but go to the plane instead of the karaoke bar.

Nick, figuring its every man for himself, tries to leave everyone to die and escape on the plane. However, Red, Annie, Rhonda, and Gary enter the hanger and knock Nick down.

While Nick tries to convince them that he was joking, they are ashamed of his selfishness and leave him to die. It is then revealed that outbreaks later occurred all across America, as was Hemlock's plan.

Ending F:

Requirements: Do not finish all chapters by the time the firebomb is scheduled.

If the player does not successfully complete the story, and the clock runs out, a scene of a nuclear explosion will occur, destroying the entire city and all organic life within it.

It is explained that no one in the city was ever heard from again, and General Hemlock successfully created a bio weapon that destroyed the population and put America under martial law.

Overtime Alternate Ending:

Requirements: Fail to stop Hemlock from collecting the king zombies in chapter 8.

Hemlock, after successfully harvesting all of the kings, evacuates the city. It is then bombed, destroying all organic life. It is then explained that Hemlock successfully used the king zombies as a bio weapon, which destroyed the population but left infrastructure
    intact.

Although technically an ending, receiving this conclusion will simply lead to a game over screen where the player can restart from the last checkpoint, as opposed to the other endings where the game goes to the credits and starting from a previous checkpoint
    is unavailable.

R3al Ghost, Nov 1, 2018
  9. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

The crates are for the app, never tried it myself. Some of the other stuff is for the DLC coming out and you can not do them yet.
  10. R3al Ghost Win User

Below is a list of possible endings for Dead Rising 3.

There are a total of five known endings that can be achieved depending on player choices. Ending S is the best ending, followed by C, D, and F. There is also an alternate ending to Chapter 8 that is not numbered.

Ending S:

Ending S is considered to be the true, canon ending.

Requirements: Complete all chapters and bring Rhonda to Gary.

After Red is defeated, Annie (who is now revealed to be Katey Greene) will reunite with her father, Chuck Greene, the elusive mobster who had been searching for her. Chuck managed to find Rhonda and Gary as well, and with the group together, Isabela urges
    that they board the plane to escape quickly.

Gary and Rhonda volunteer to stay and rescue any remaining survivors and find another way out of the city. Nick is about to take off, however he overhears on the radio that General Hemlock is planning to create a super weapon with the zombies, which will
    destroy the population but leave the infrastructure, making him extremely powerful. Nick and Chuck team up to stop Hemlock's plan.

After Hemlock kills Marian Mallon, he proceeds to go forth with the extraction of king zombies from the city. Nick and Chuck stop the machines from extracting them, and then Hemlock and Nick fight to the death. Before Nick kicks Hemlock into a spinning helicopter
    blade, he reveals that he has the cure within his blood. After his death, the party escapes the city and eventually create and distribute a cure to the zombie infection.

After the credits, it is revealed that Isabela was the one behind the outbreak the whole time, convincing Mallon to begin the outbreak. Her goal was to start the outbreak so that number 12 would realize his immunity and come forward, successfully making
    herself the creator of the cure and clearing her family name from what Carlito did 15 years prior in Willamette. Back in the present, Isabella destroys the evidence of this and leaves the city with the others, making her elaborate plan a success.

Note: Unlike previous games, Ending A is the ending that leads into Chapter 8 and Ending S, making Ending S the true ending and Ending A the "gateway" true ending.

Ending C:

Requirements: Complete all chapters and kill Gary at the karaoke bar.

Shortly before dying, Gary tells Nick he's doing him a favor. Although feeling bad for what he had done, Nick continues on to save Annie. The game continues on as normal until after defeating Red.

Nick, Annie, ***, and Isabela attempt to start the plane, but it continues to stall. Hundreds of zombies begin surrounding the plane as the screen fades to black. It is then explained that although General Hemlock was arrested, there was never a cure for
    the zombie disease and rumors of a "Number 12" were never proven.

Ending D:

Requirements: Complete chapters 1 - 6 but go to the plane instead of the karaoke bar.

Nick, figuring its every man for himself, tries to leave everyone to die and escape on the plane. However, Red, Annie, Rhonda, and Gary enter the hanger and knock Nick down.

While Nick tries to convince them that he was joking, they are ashamed of his selfishness and leave him to die. It is then revealed that outbreaks later occurred all across America, as was Hemlock's plan.

Ending F:

Requirements: Do not finish all chapters by the time the firebomb is scheduled.

If the player does not successfully complete the story, and the clock runs out, a scene of a nuclear explosion will occur, destroying the entire city and all organic life within it.

It is explained that no one in the city was ever heard from again, and General Hemlock successfully created a bio weapon that destroyed the population and put America under martial law.

Overtime Alternate Ending:

Requirements: Fail to stop Hemlock from collecting the king zombies in chapter 8.

Hemlock, after successfully harvesting all of the kings, evacuates the city. It is then bombed, destroying all organic life. It is then explained that Hemlock successfully used the king zombies as a bio weapon, which destroyed the population but left infrastructure
    intact.

Although technically an ending, receiving this conclusion will simply lead to a game over screen where the player can restart from the last checkpoint, as opposed to the other endings where the game goes to the credits and starting from a previous checkpoint
    is unavailable.

11. JAKE1919-732BA8D9-7A Win User

LOL I tried to kill Gary but it didn't work JUST play the F*&^%ing game and stop whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnning
  12. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

To get the S ending, do not kill Gary. Reunite him and Rhonda. To get the F ending just let the timer run out. There is another ending if you let the general collect all the king zombies but I have not seen it yet.
  13. goose troop Win User

Like i don't know what any other the following is/are... Dog Tags,ZDC cameras hacked, cargo. medical supplies, school defended, spec ops intergated, complete the facts and last but not least, overtime? What is Overtime? Its almost as if I'm missing a whole
    game?
Thema:

1. Beat The Game on Ending... - Similar Threads - Beat Game Ending

2. When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.

in XboX Insiders
    When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.: I think it would be cool to have a little check mark, or something, in the game tile when viewing your game library for those games you’ve beat. I have over 500 games in my digital library and it...
  3. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  4. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  5. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  6. How do I get past “beat the robots”

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get past “beat the robots”: I’m trying to add my phone number to my account but have to beat the robots so I do that and it says verification complete you can continue your action but there’s no way to actually continue so...
  7. my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...: I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was part of enforcement etc and that he would bn...
  8. Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...: It won’t let me play the game and still charged my card but it’s saying I didn’t buy it and the order failed 2dc67920-a938-49c6-a868-0a2cbc3b4497
  9. Is Hades game hard to beat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Hades game hard to beat?: I want to hear your opinions 25f74ab6-6ee4-4478-8ef2-6fad221e2f14
  10. Achievements not unlocking and game progress showing zero even though I beat it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking and game progress showing zero even though I beat it: Please help. Tried everything 21300a38-7736-4d3d-be55-5faefe260e1a