Beat halo mcc but did not get helioskrill in halo 5

Discus and support Beat halo mcc but did not get helioskrill in halo 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently beat all the halo mcc caimpains and got all achievements but I did not unlock the helioskrill armor set in halo 5 guardians. If you need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StormMaster Zen, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Beat halo mcc but did not get helioskrill in halo 5

i recently beat all the halo mcc caimpains and got all achievements but I did not unlock the helioskrill armor set in halo 5 guardians. If you need to check my profile on Xbox it is " Panther01654M ". Im

not stormmasterzen I don't know why this profile signs in.

:)

StormMaster Zen, Apr 22, 2017
  2. Not getting Helios skrill armor after getting legend achivement

I recently beat all the campaigns in halo MCC with all the achievements but I did not get the Helioskrill armor.

StormMaster Zen, Apr 22, 2017
  3. Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..

I want to have the MCC achievement armor unlocks for Halo 5 so I can use them on launch. Looking for 3 others so we can get through the 4 campaigns on MCC and get the Legendary achievement, that Helioskrill armor for Halo 5 is sick, looks like an Elite.

iNF4mOuSxMiKE, Apr 22, 2017
  4. Exenius
    Exenius Guest

Yeah that's a pretty common glitch that a lot of players experience. There's no definitive fix, but some players have reported that messing around with their customization in MCC might help. My best advice would be to go into MCC and mess around with your
    service record and customization then go back to Halo 5 and see if its there. Let me know if it works since I'm actually pretty curious. Best of luck to you.

Exenius, Apr 23, 2017
  5. Likhan
    Likhan Guest
    So I am having the same problem as you, I just finished every Halo MCC campaign, including Halo: ODST, and I do not have the Helioskrill armor. Have you had any success? I have tried talking to Microsoft and removing my account and signing back in, but nothing
    has helped. I even tried looking at the settings for my games, and nothing has helped. Would you have any recommendations?

Likhan, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: