bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

Discus and support bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Yagos, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Alex Yagos
    Alex Yagos Guest

bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so?

:)

Alex Yagos, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Alex! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Elite series 2 controller. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

You can request a free warranty replacement order for your Xbox Elite series 2 controller by signing your account, registering your controller serial number, and follow the instructions using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Stay cool and have a great day Alex!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Drifting Elite Controller only in Hitman 1 and 2?

Hi there!

That's odd that your left stick seems to only drift in the Hitman games . Does the right stick drift as well? I'm assuming that controls the camera and aim.

I recommend opening up the Xbox Accessories app and then go into the Configuration page for your Elite controller. From here scroll over to Left Stick to get into the sensitivity graph. This page will give you a visual representation of the input your controller
    is receiving. You can notice from here if your left stick is drifting in general and not just in those games. It's possible that the in game sensitivity settings make it more noticeable then any other games if the stick is in fact drifting after the stick
    goes back to it's original position after being pressed.

To compensate you can make a controller configuration profile for the Hitman games and set the left stick to Smooth or Delayed to have some more resistance on how far the controller inputs go. Play around with the slider and choose a setting that best resists
    the controller drift. You can set it to Slot 1 or 2 and switch to this profile whenever you play Hitman.
  4. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  5. xXdollinXx Win User

Warranty status after repair

i payed £80 for a replacement elite controller which was sent to me with a broken left bumper, so i sent it off for repair all to have to sent back with a broken right thumb stick! now it just says repair complete and says its out of warrenty with no way to sent it for repair again and when i try to contact surport it says unable to call back! so im stuck with a controller with bad stick drift i payed £80 for. they really need to sort out there customer sevice.
  6. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
Thema:

1. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs) - Similar Threads - repair elite controller

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  6. Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller: My xbox controller was returned for repair but has come back in worse condition. I have tried to resubmit a repair order five times and it leads to an error message each time. The device detail is...
  7. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive: My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on...
  8. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller repair: So recently my Elite controller so has gotten extreme bad stick drift so I have place an order for it to get repaired. But now Im confused I know i have to send it in somewhere, but where? I don't...
  10. elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller repair: I have the halo infinite elite series 2 controller and it’s my favorite controller but the rubberized grips are peeling off is there a way I can send it to Xbox to have it fixed? And if I can how...