battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon

Discus and support battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; in battlefield 5 game, i cant unlock my new gun. for example i already reach 16 level in assault. but assault weapon stg 44 has opened when i was in 13... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by doğucanay, May 17, 2021.

1. doğucanay
    doğucanay Guest

in battlefield 5 game, i cant unlock my new gun. for example i already reach 16 level in assault. but assault weapon stg 44 has opened when i was in 13 level. And every round finish in game i see this error, "could not fetch your report "

:)

doğucanay, May 17, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

For any in-game related issues, it's best to contact the developer of the game for further assistance because we don't have any kind of control over that.
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

GUNSLINGER ACHIEVEMENT QUESTION + AND LIKE A BOSS

[quote user="AttackedBullet"]

QUB-88 how do i get that sniper rifle as ive looked under my unlocks etc and cant find it any where do i have to use a diffrent sniper rifle first to unlock it if yes what one please ?

[/quote]

Yeah, use any sniper rifle, get 20 kills and 5 SOFLAM targets and you'll unlock the weapon.

You need to complete the Assignments to unlock the weapons before you can get kills with them.
  4. Xzile TigerzZ Win User

combat knife

ok the way it goes is with BO2 if you have no secondary weapon equipped and you press Y to switch weapons you'll bring out a combat knife and once you unlock kryptic camo you have to do certain challenges to unlock the other camo's for example with the combat
    knife once you get the 200 kills you have you get 5 bloodthirsty medals (5 kills without dying) that unlocks another camo then you have to get other challenges to unlock the corresponding camo and as for prestiging weapons you cant prestige the combat knife
    however for other weapons the easiest way to tell if they've reached the maximum level is when you unlock the final attachment for it then to prestige it all you have to do is go to create a class go to the gun you've gotten the max level with then press Y
    to prestige please note you do NOT lose any camo you've unlocked when you prestige that gun. Hope this helped :)
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

MW3's disappointment: Blame it on the West/Zampella scandal?

Yeah, I guess we both kinda right. But traditionally throughout CODs, the "best" weapons have been unlocked early (and I listed them). I dont know if a dev could answer this or not, LOL. "Is there any specific rhyme or reason in the order that weapons are
    unlocked?" We know for a fact the "best" weapons have been unlocked early, but there have also been some great weapons unlocked late, weird.
  6. Potty Scottie Win User

Aftermath New Weapons

is this confirmed? i thought it was just new unlocks for vehicles, no new weapons...
Thema:

1. battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon - Similar Threads - battlefiled fetch report

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?: Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current...
  10. Optus Fetch TV powering on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optus Fetch TV powering on Xbox One: Hi I've got an Optus Fetch PVR/STB plugged into the TV via HDMI and an Xbox One plugged into the TV via HDMI. The Fetch box is connected to the network via Ethernet and the Xbox has a Kinect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battlefield 5 stg 44 not unlocking