Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

Discus and support Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Intelligent-Solid176, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account that you want to play battlefield v on it it say " you are trial you have to upgrade" This problem is only in battlefield v Among battlefield games

None of battlefield 1 or other battlefield games have this problem

I just contacted Xbox on twitter last night they share it here I hope it gonna get fix

I have try everything it still say I am trial Most of Xbox users have this problem

And thanks

submitted by /u/Intelligent-Solid176
    [link] [comments]

/u/Intelligent-Solid176, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?

Hello, Glebas my name is Oskayra I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

It seems you're experiencing a discrepancy between your understanding of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and the actual availability of Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) on the service.

You mentioned that you purchased an Xbox One S and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1. This subscription should indeed grant you access to a wide range of games, including GTA V. However, there's a crucial detail to consider: the availability of specific games on Xbox Game Pass is subject to change.

While GTA V was once available on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it's no longer included in the subscription as of December 2023. This means that even though you have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you won't be able to play GTA V without purchasing it separately.

If you're still interested in playing GTA V, you'll need to purchase the game through the Microsoft Store. You can find the game's listing on the store and choose to purchase it for the current price.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. michelegomez Win User

Game

there is no code in the box. false advertising.

Battlefield V (Ultimate Addition) advertised, no game. I wonder if PS4 would do this to there customers
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Game pass not sharing?

My girlfriend had recently got game pass ultimate and we said we would gameshare it. Her home xbox is my xbox and my accounts home xbox is on her console. The subscription is only showing up on her xbox and is not transferring to mine also how do i fix this?
    Gamesharing through the "Home" feature does not share the Ultimate subscription. "Home" console lets you play any of her purchased and downloaded games even if they are from Game Pass. Your account will not show as having Ultimate, and your account will not be able to utilize Game Pass PC or cloud gaming. Those features are only for the account that actually purchased Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. Georges C. Win User

I paid for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I log in to XBox One it asks me to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate. How can I make it acknowledge that I alrady paid?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SuzyMom, from what I understand from your description the Game Pass Ultimate subscription is in your account, but your child wants to play through their account.

If yes,that's what you have to do is, put your account that owns the Ultimate Game Pass as Home Console and then your child will be able to play for their account.

How home Xbox and game sharing work

https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/help/hardware-ne...

Designating Your Home Xbox For Sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTN8w519PQ&t=5s
  6. Pain130798 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

there is a problem there, if you have game pass ultimate on your profile, you can play in your xbox and she can play if she puts your profile as home on her console, but you will the only one able to use the game pass ultimate on a pc, on pc does not work
    as on the xbox.
Thema:

Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

1. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home - Similar Threads - Battlefield problem game

2. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  3. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  4. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...
  5. Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem: I bought battlefield 5 definition edition and I’m game sharing with my friend but he got the game but not definition content can I have a answer to why this may be...
  6. Battlefield V gameshare problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V gameshare problem: I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years. Just to clarify the problem, I am currently...
  7. Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]: Bonjour J'avais installé la version d'essai de bf5 que je n'ai pas activé a la fin du free weekend. Puis j'ai eu la version physique ce noel. J'aimerais pouvoir etre un heureux christmas noob...
  8. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.: Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a...
  9. Battlefield V purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V purchase problem: Hi, I bought months ago as soon as possible Battlefield V Deluxe edition with xbox store and I paid via paypal to get the bonuses Early enlister. I downloaded the game and the deluxe editon...
  10. the problem with the game battlefield 4 online ! namely, the problem starts when I enter it! I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the problem with the game battlefield 4 online ! namely, the problem starts when I enter it! I ...: the problem with the game battlefield 4 online ! namely, the problem starts when I enter it! I do not show the server and the inscription download! I waited for about 2 hours,but it was loaded and...