Battlefield 4

Discus and support Battlefield 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^ From what I hear its still a common problem mate.I lost all my progress on new years day and ain't tried since. Thankfully the MP is running smooth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39F1-429D-A2AB-ACB895DEA03E, Jan 12, 2014.

  1. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

    Battlefield 4


    ^ From what I hear its still a common problem mate.I lost all my progress on new years day and ain't tried since. Thankfully the MP is running smooth for me now so i'm just gonna leave the SP until I hear its fixed
     
    neilhorgan, Feb 6, 2014
    #31
  2. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Mines gone again Dan (for the 4th time). Doesn't look like i'll be finishing it any time soon.
     
    ShaunPerry, Feb 6, 2014
    #32
  3. Battlelog posts seems to suggest to avoid playing multiplayer if you are doing single player campaign. Can anyone confirm if that has worked for them? Pretty hard to avoid MP though I guess.
     
    ResidentWebbo, Feb 6, 2014
    #33
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Battlefield 4

    [quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

    Battlelog posts seems to suggest to avoid playing multiplayer if you are doing single player campaign. Can anyone confirm if that has worked for them? Pretty hard to avoid MP though I guess.

    [/quote]

    Unless it's been fixed since the last update mate I know people that don't play MP at all yet still lost save progress.
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 6, 2014
    #34
  5. My SP progress was wiped first time around by a dashboarding from the MP.

    I completed the campaign in one session and despite numerous crashes since then it's been fine.
     
    GavInxs-FA485769-1CBB-44BB-9425-59FAD3D4A441, Feb 7, 2014
    #35
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I confirm it worked for me I didnt touch MP didnt register as it asks you too for a EA identity and played through the campaign twice with no issues apart from one dashboarding where i lost progress.
     
    John Dowding, Feb 7, 2014
    #36
  7. duvadan
    duvadan Guest
    yeah but if I finish it and go and play the MP and it wipes my data again then no dice as I will lose all the unlocks, I guess I will never play it to completion then.
     
    duvadan, Feb 7, 2014
    #37
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    Battlefield 4

    It's no consolation but it really isn't very good.
     
    John Dowding, Feb 7, 2014
    #38
  9. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
  10. Ah good Battlefield 4 :) - I'm getting quite addicted to BF4, even though I'm rubbish Battlefield 4 :)
     
    LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39F1-429D-A2AB-ACB895DEA03E, Feb 14, 2014
    #40
  11. Just a heads up to those with Premium - Naval Strike is now available for Xbox One.
     
    Lout Of Order, Mar 27, 2014
    #41
  12. duvadan
    duvadan Guest
    Downloaded and once Ive finished a essay I will be streaming it via twitch. Its going to be strange playing this after playing Titanfall.
     
    duvadan, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

    Battlefield 3

  14. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

    Battlefield 3

  15. Beard 0f Steel Win User

    Battlefield 4 shown off behind closed doors.

  16. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

    Battlefield 3

  17. Lofty Who Win User

    This is Battlefield 4 Multiplayer

Thema:

Battlefield 4

Loading...
  1. Battlefield 4 - Similar Threads - Battlefield

  2. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  3. Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox: For the past few weeks I haven't been able to play Battlefield 6 properly with my friends. When get in to a few matches and after that in the middle of a match my Series X turns off out of...
  4. Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...: Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisin797 submitted by /u/International_Sugar8 [link] [comments]
  5. Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps: Why raise the Xbox series x price console when the ps5 pro runs natively 4k at 60fps they also added the classic resident evil 2 and 3 nemisis on ps plus With features like fully support share...
  6. I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game: Hello I have recently bought the game from microsoft storer but it doesnt appear in my library even tough I bought it c67e0d89-af5c-464d-88b0-1edb8f057746
  7. Gamepad Disconnect on Battlefield 2042 ONLY

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad Disconnect on Battlefield 2042 ONLY: Hi. I am having an issue with my gamepads disconnecting randomly while playing Battlefield 2042. It only happens within this game. I have used my gamepads in many other games and have no issues....
  8. Can't find friends on battlefield 2024 ea friends on other platforms

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find friends on battlefield 2024 ea friends on other platforms: Me and a friends who is on playstation can't find each other on battlefield 2024. Is there a setting or something I'm missing? 5fe5ed0b-a71b-4bf5-8a54-a52bab0f0de2
  9. Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game....

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game....: Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game. When I go to actually download the game it says it’s not compatible. 4768a153-4895-4cb0-b666-fba16d3d89dd
  10. Um I found this guy in battlefield 4 with a swatiska as a platoon picture and he needs to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Um I found this guy in battlefield 4 with a swatiska as a platoon picture and he needs to...: Here is the proof of the guy [mod removed] 5cab8804-445c-42a0-bc23-d893d1c689a1