Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; G'day Shortty! You are in the Support forums now. :) Let's have you power cycle your console and then try to update your games and apps again. While... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SurrealENemy, May 8, 2014.

  1. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

    Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started


    G'day Shortty! You are in the Support forums now. Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started :) Let's have you power cycle your console and then try to update your games and apps again. While the console is on, hold its power button for 5-10 seconds. Let the console shut down completely, and let
    it sit for a good 30 seconds to full minute. Start it up again, and try out your Netflix app. Please let us know the results!
     
    Misses Joust, May 20, 2014
    #31
  2. ShorttyNAZ
    ShorttyNAZ Guest
    Didn't work. The ONLY fix is to uninstall the game or app and reinstall it.
     
    ShorttyNAZ, Oct 31, 2018
    #32
  3. ShorttyNAZ Win User

    Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

    SERIOUSLY - WTF!! This happened again with the update that applied to my system today. The fix earlier this week was to uninstall the game/app, and re-install it. Happened to both BF4 and Netflix. After uninstalling and re-installing (no thanks to the
    45 minute re-install for BF4) they both worked fine - I didn't lose any of my game data for BF4. Tonight I get on to play some more BF4, and back at square 1. Won't load the game - keeps telling me that it needs an update, when I do, it just puts me in the
    same loop again. After clicking cancel, and launching the game, it just freezes on the screen asking me if I want to resume my single player game or play a multiplayer game. I can't do anything - this is EXACTLY what happened the other day. To see if it
    was something with BF4, I tried launching the Netflix app, and whadaya know - tells me it needs an update - won't update, tells me to go online and follow the instructions. I'm about to go and share my peace in the 'Support' Forum, and ask that they get me
    off this worthless beta program immediately. My $500 gaming system was not purchased for someone else to use as a guinea pig. [Mod Removed] ridiculous!!
  4. Misses Joust Win User

    Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

    Hey all,

    Just to clarify, are you all in the Preview Program? If you are, please post about this issue in the Preview Support forums. The folks watching those forums know more about what's happening in the Preview and can offer the best assistance.

    If you are NOT in the Preview, then please continue to post here and let us know the details: What you've tried so far, what games & apps are affected, etc.
  5. MetallicMachine Win User

    Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

    I am having the same issue will try uninstalling, but can I leave the beta program? Is it even possible?
  6. MushroomToxic Win User

    Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

    same problem here. does anybody know how to fix this?
  7. ShorttyNAZ Win User

    Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

    Followed the error message to the help site. Help site had me try 7 steps to no avail. Said there's an issue with my console and i need to schedule it for service. What did i do? Uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Works fine now. Nice support page,
    Microsoft.
Thema:

Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

Loading...
  1. Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started - Similar Threads - Battlefield Update cannot

  2. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  3. Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox: For the past few weeks I haven't been able to play Battlefield 6 properly with my friends. When get in to a few matches and after that in the middle of a match my Series X turns off out of...
  4. Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...: Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisin797 submitted by /u/International_Sugar8 [link] [comments]
  5. Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps: Why raise the Xbox series x price console when the ps5 pro runs natively 4k at 60fps they also added the classic resident evil 2 and 3 nemisis on ps plus With features like fully support share...
  6. I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game: Hello I have recently bought the game from microsoft storer but it doesnt appear in my library even tough I bought it c67e0d89-af5c-464d-88b0-1edb8f057746
  7. Gamepad Disconnect on Battlefield 2042 ONLY

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad Disconnect on Battlefield 2042 ONLY: Hi. I am having an issue with my gamepads disconnecting randomly while playing Battlefield 2042. It only happens within this game. I have used my gamepads in many other games and have no issues....
  8. Can't find friends on battlefield 2024 ea friends on other platforms

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find friends on battlefield 2024 ea friends on other platforms: Me and a friends who is on playstation can't find each other on battlefield 2024. Is there a setting or something I'm missing? 5fe5ed0b-a71b-4bf5-8a54-a52bab0f0de2
  9. Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game....

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game....: Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game. When I go to actually download the game it says it’s not compatible. 4768a153-4895-4cb0-b666-fba16d3d89dd
  10. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...