Battlefield 4 says my pass and email are incorrect

Discus and support Battlefield 4 says my pass and email are incorrect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call of duty ghosts is fine I can play multiplayer on it but battlefield 4 when I hit multiplayer it goes through 3 accept the terms screens and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HAYmaker025, Jan 4, 2014.

1. HAYmaker025
    HAYmaker025 Guest

Call of duty ghosts is fine I can play multiplayer on it but battlefield 4 when I hit multiplayer it goes through 3 accept the terms screens and then asks for my email and pass to sign in with EA and EA will use my current pass and email I just have to
    enter it. I even went and changed my pass so I knew it was correct. It doesn't have and error code it only says either password or email are incorrect. What should I do the game is brand new

:)

HAYmaker025, Jan 4, 2014
  2. HAYmaker025
    HAYmaker025 Guest
    Battlefield 4 multiplayer won't sign in and my password and email are correct

When I try to play battlefield 4 this is the first time because I did not have a big enough hard drive so I got one and when I try to play multiplayer it goes through three accept terms screens and then asks me for my email and pass to sign in to make
    an EA account and says it will be the same as my account, but why is it not letting me sign in. It keeps saying email or pass incorrect but there is no error code please help

HAYmaker025, Jan 4, 2014
  3. lIgHhtS 0uT
    lIgHhtS 0uT Guest
    Can't look at my account ifo

the problem is that it says that my "parent email" password is incorrect. Yet the email that is "attached" is in fact not the email address at all. and when i try to log in with the email you guys says was the parent email it says does not exist with microsoft
    account. i spend 4 hours on the phone with support.

lIgHhtS 0uT, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sounds like an issue with the EA servers. Do you actually have an EA account set up? If so then you'll need to contact them for help with the issue. If not then create an account with EA.

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: