Battlefield 4: Save progress lost again

Discus and support Battlefield 4: Save progress lost again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I thought after all the game and server updates it would be safe to attempt the campaign mode again without losing my saved game. Well, this will make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warlok9, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Warlok9
    Warlok9 Guest

I thought after all the game and server updates it would be safe to attempt the campaign mode again without losing my saved game. Well, this will make 5 TIMES I have made it more than halfway through the game and lost EVERYTHING. Why the heck is this happening
    and why cant I save the game locally?

Will the system update upcoming next week allow us to have control over our saved games? This way I can move my saved game from the cloud, to the HD or a flash drive, etc.

:)

Warlok9, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Skull Pirate
    Skull Pirate Guest
    Lost Save Files (BF4, DR3 & Ryse)

I lost my game saves too on Battlefield 4 and Marvel Avengers had to start both games again.........

Skull Pirate, Feb 6, 2014
  3. AgentSmith03
    AgentSmith03 Guest
    Lost Game Saves - Can we PLEASE have file control back?

I am having problems losing my save game progress in Need For Speed: Rivals. This issue is NOT limited to just Battlefield 4.

I have been playing NFS: Rivals for a few weeks now and have lost hours of progress every time the game is restarted. But today was the WORST! I started the game up today and lost DAYS of progress in my "cop" career. I was a level 21 cop and now today
    I am a level 1 cop. That was days and days of progress that is lost in the CLOUD!! All XBOX support says to do is reinstall the game.

This can not continue Microsoft!! We paid too much for this system to not be able to continue a game from where we left off!!

AgentSmith03, Feb 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saved progress is missing on battlefield 5 xbox one

2. battelfield 4 wont save progress