Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The explanation below will help solve the issue where you have Premium installed on your console for Battlefield 4, but some if not all of the DLC will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adog 5836, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Adog 5836
    Adog 5836 Guest

The explanation below will help solve the issue where you have Premium installed on your console for Battlefield 4, but some if not all of the DLC will be missing, and asking you to re-purchase the content. This fix was proven to work by Xbox Support, and
    helped me fix my broken Premium after half a year of not playing the game. Give this post some attention so that more players facing this issue can get back out on the Battlefield.

:::Go into your Game Manager, and uninstall Premium from the console.

:::Go into the Xbox Store, and search for Battlefield 4 Premium. You will find a standalone Addon titled "Battlefield 4 Premium", not to be confused with the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition. (That's the full game).

:::In the game, you may have noticed it still detects your Premium membership, but Xbox will think that you don't own the membership, but you previously owned it. With this, Xbox will allow you to reinstall your previously owned Premium into your console.

:::Once you reinstall Premium, scroll down on the Store page for the Addon, and you will see all of the DLC that come with the membership, unlocked and ready for installation.

I hope this helps all of you with your glitched Premiums!

:)

Adog 5836, Nov 17, 2017
  2. Vustom
    Vustom Guest
    Questions about Premium

I bought Battlefield 4 Premium on my Xbox 360 today, when I get an Xbox One do I have to do anything to get Battlefield 4 Premium for free on the next-gen console?

My Battlefield 4 disc also came with a China Rising dlc code, does Premium already provide this dlc? If it does, I guess I won't need to use the code. Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix :)

Multiplayer updates are up to 9, should I download all the previous ones as well? Back in Battlefield 3, I remember that doing this fixed a few issues but not sure if it has any benefit now.

Vustom, Nov 17, 2017
  3. kamo4444
    kamo4444 Guest
  4. Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix

My issue is that I am already a Premium member, but it won't let me install Premium or the DLC's without asking for a re-purchase. Which is really frustrating because I have played with Premium before, have Premium content, had to uninstall because I needed
    room, and now it won't let me reinstall Premium.

Wolfsbane501st, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Wolfsbane501st Win User

My issue is that I am already a Premium member, but it won't let me install Premium or the DLC's without asking for a re-purchase. Which is really frustrating because I have played with Premium before, have Premium content, had to uninstall because I needed
    room, and now it won't let me reinstall Premium.
  6. ngocphi Win User

DLC content transfer from xbox 360 to xbox one...

Unfortunately there is nothing no one can do

Your only option would be two thing buy the ea pass which gives you access to battlefield 4 and some of the dlcs

And no the upgrade offers are only theruthe publishers

Refunds are handled only thru support phone call or chat however upgrade offers don't apply to refunds

There is no current upgrade offer for bf 4 you can however buy the ea pass and get bf 4 premium for free with the dlc

www.vg247.com/.../battlefield-4-hardline-premium-ea-origin-access
  7. MRizkBV Win User

Battlefield 4, bad support.

Did you buy premium for Battlefield 4 separately, or got it for free during the promotional period using an EA Access subscription? If free using EA Access subscription then you must subscribe again before you get access to the DLCs again.
  8. kamo4444 Win User
  9. Zehq Win User

Battlefield 3: Most Awesome Game!

If you have Premium you can download all DLC's for free from the Premium section in the Store sub-menu on the Battlefield 3 main menu (lol, on the, on the, on the).
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix - Similar Threads - Battlefield Premium Giving

2. Battlefield 3 PREMIUM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 PREMIUM: Why does my pc have Battlefield 3 PREMIUM and my Xbox only have the base game when i bought Battlefield 3 PREMIUM on Xbox Originally. I DONT PLAY PC never have....
  3. Battlefield 4 premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 premium edition: I have just downloaded battlefield 4 premium edition via gamepass and have all the extra content installed but it's still trying to charge me for the content I can't play it. This also happens...
  4. Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360: I want to get battlefield 4 premium and buy it in microsoft store but after it, can I download this DLC on xbox 360? 0f162f20-23d0-4df3-b814-8703bcfbb163
  5. price of battlefield 4 premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    price of battlefield 4 premium: why battlefield 4 premium is so expensive despite the fact that the game is already 6 years old and the price in the xbox store from PLN 200 Polish should be much more discounted or give this...
  6. Battlefield 1 unable to use Premium Pass benefits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 unable to use Premium Pass benefits: In 2018 I've got free Premium pass but i uninstalled the game few months ago and now i installed it again and now i can't use premium benefits and actually i get that Premium Pass logo under...
  7. Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working.: I bought this add on last night and it won't play. Keeps say we server down. 7e9a39e8-0de7-4e8d-9ab1-8a8ecc7bf367
  8. Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working: Hi, today I tried to download BF3 Premium content with a code that I had purchased from store. It's the one that comes with the game. It is Xbox360 game but I play it with XboxOne S. I entered...
  9. Promoção Battlefield 4 Premium [Battlefield 4 Premium Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Battlefield 4 Premium [Battlefield 4 Premium Promotion]: Acabei de descobrir que Battlefield 4 Premium está na promoção, porém, diz apenas para xbox one, eu queria saber se a promoção vale também para o xbox 360...
  10. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...: Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your competitors now have leverage on your company as...