Battlefield 4 premium edition

Discus and support Battlefield 4 premium edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just downloaded battlefield 4 premium edition via gamepass and have all the extra content installed but it's still trying to charge me for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TTM PREZZIE, Feb 14, 2022.

1. TTM PREZZIE
    TTM PREZZIE Guest

I have just downloaded battlefield 4 premium edition via gamepass and have all the extra content installed but it's still trying to charge me for the content I can't play it. This also happens with battlefield 1 premium pass I have all the extra content dlcs but still it tries to charge me to play them. I now know it's not an issue in my end it's definitely a problem with Xbox as it's happening with 2 battlefield games now and I am getting zero support or help from Xbox.

:)

TTM PREZZIE, Feb 14, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Ghosts season pass or BF Premium?

I feel that overall the "Battlefield Premium" service gives you much more for your money than the "COD: Season Pass".

I thought "Second Assault" and "China Rising" were simply maps. They are actually a collection of maps.

"Battlefield 4"'s Premium offering is like "Modern Warfare 3"'s "Hardened Edition".

That was excellent value for money, whereas the "Ghosts" "Hardened Edition" just gets you 4 extra maps and a gun.

I have "Ghosts" and "Battlefield 4". I bought "Premium" for "Battlefield 4" myself.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 4?

If you are talking about the xbox one version according to the battlefield 4 premium edition store website Here
    under whats included the game itself is included. This would be the reason that it is showing as you own the game.
  5. Darker Reaper Win User

battlefield 3 premium question

I don't think they have the premium edition of the Battlefield 3 on the marketplace, so I'm going to go with it's just premium subscription and you'd need Battlefield 3 base game to play.

Edit: Just checked it's just the subscription. If your want the Battlefield 3 Premium edition (Base game and premium subscription) you'd have to buy if from a retailer.
  6. KRYPTONS ICON Win User

What's your launch day plan?

Picking up launch night.Cod hardened edition,battlefield 4 and premium,ryse,forza limited edition,nba live 14 and play and charge kit.Alot of mt Dew pizza and chips.Play till dawn!
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 premium edition - Similar Threads - Battlefield premium edition

2. Battlefield 3 PREMIUM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 PREMIUM: Why does my pc have Battlefield 3 PREMIUM and my Xbox only have the base game when i bought Battlefield 3 PREMIUM on Xbox Originally. I DONT PLAY PC never have....
  3. Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360: I want to get battlefield 4 premium and buy it in microsoft store but after it, can I download this DLC on xbox 360? 0f162f20-23d0-4df3-b814-8703bcfbb163
  4. price of battlefield 4 premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    price of battlefield 4 premium: why battlefield 4 premium is so expensive despite the fact that the game is already 6 years old and the price in the xbox store from PLN 200 Polish should be much more discounted or give this...
  5. Battlefield 1 unable to use Premium Pass benefits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 unable to use Premium Pass benefits: In 2018 I've got free Premium pass but i uninstalled the game few months ago and now i installed it again and now i can't use premium benefits and actually i get that Premium Pass logo under...
  6. Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working.: I bought this add on last night and it won't play. Keeps say we server down. 7e9a39e8-0de7-4e8d-9ab1-8a8ecc7bf367
  7. Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working: Hi, today I tried to download BF3 Premium content with a code that I had purchased from store. It's the one that comes with the game. It is Xbox360 game but I play it with XboxOne S. I entered...
  8. Promoção Battlefield 4 Premium [Battlefield 4 Premium Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Battlefield 4 Premium [Battlefield 4 Premium Promotion]: Acabei de descobrir que Battlefield 4 Premium está na promoção, porém, diz apenas para xbox one, eu queria saber se a promoção vale também para o xbox 360...
  9. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...: Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your competitors now have leverage on your company as...
  10. Battlefield 1 premium pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 premium pass: I've been checking the store all day to claim my free premium pass for battlefield 1 when I load up game and go to the in game store it tells me that the premium pass is £0.00 I click purchase and...