Battlefield 4 Not working

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got gold on my other Xbox Live account so I could play multiplayer on Battlefield 4. When I selected multiplayer, it made me accept to the Privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warriordragon10, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Battlefield 4 Not working

I got gold on my other Xbox Live account so I could play multiplayer on Battlefield 4. When I selected multiplayer, it made me accept to the Privacy Policy and all that stuff. When it tried to make me make an EA account, it didn't tell me how to sign in
    to a previous one. When I tried to create one, it said I was too young. I made an account online, but I don't know how to link it to my Xbox account. When I tried to send the verification email, nothing happened. When I tried again a few hours later, Battlefield
    wouldn't even take me to the screen that says:

Multiplayer

Campaign

and all the other stuff.

It got through the cut scene just fine, then asked me which device I wanted to save it to. After I selected my hard drive, it took me to the rainy background and began "loading". I waited a good 30 minutes and when it didn't load, I tried again.

No matter what I do, the game just sticks on that screen. I've tried 10-20 times between today and yesterday. The only way I can join is if I select "Join Game" when one of my friends is playing Battlefield.

:)

Warriordragon10, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Disc not loading?

My battlefield 4 works but cod ghosts not working?

KOX KingOfXbox4, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Achievements: Featured Challenges not showing % or might be working?

Battlefield 4 Challenge play 100 rounds of battlefield 4 in any game mode within the 14 first days of launch. I been trying to check my progress on this challenges but it still say 0% maybe it not working at all. My other challenges % are working.

LIVE SUPREMACY, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Battlefield 4 Not working