Battlefield 4 not saving my campaign progress

Discus and support Battlefield 4 not saving my campaign progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just started playing Battlefield 4 and every time I play the campaign it doesn't save. I've played the first level multiple times and the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anger24, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Anger24
    Anger24 Guest

So I just started playing Battlefield 4 and every time I play the campaign it doesn't save. I've played the first level multiple times and the same thing keeps happening. I looked online and multiple people said to do this: 1) Go into the Xbox Settings
    Dash Board 2) Go to power up & start up 3) Remove the tick from "Resume Games Quickly" I tried doing this on my Xbox one and after looking everywhere in the setting there is no longer the option "resume games quickly". Is there anyone that can help me with
    this problem. I want to play the campaign but I can't figure out how to get the Xbox one to save the game.

:)

Anger24, Dec 31, 2014
  2. MrAdyCarter
    MrAdyCarter Guest
    Battlefield 4 Campaign Not Saving My Progress!

Sadly if you're afflicted by this error, theres little hope.

I've had it destroy my campaign progress dozens of times, I gave up in the end.

EA support would be your best people to vent at, but I don't forsee a resoluition

MrAdyCarter, Dec 31, 2014
  3. Jon - G35Guy
    Jon - G35Guy Guest

This is just a bug with this particular game that for some reason the devs/publishers have simply decided not to fix.

Jon - G35Guy, Dec 31, 2014
  4. MrAdyCarter Win User

Sadly if you're afflicted by this error, theres little hope.

I've had it destroy my campaign progress dozens of times, I gave up in the end.

EA support would be your best people to vent at, but I don't forsee a resoluition
  5. Jon - G35Guy Win User

This is just a bug with this particular game that for some reason the devs/publishers have simply decided not to fix.
  6. GaryLaserBalls Win User

XBOX ONE SOLUTION:

I contacted support yesterday and they provided me with a solution which worked. Surprised I couldn't find this information online provided by EA themselves but anyway here we go...

1. Do a basic system restart, hold the xbox logo. Unplug the system. Wait a couple of minutes plug back in and then start up again.

2. Clear default Mac address. Go to settings, network, advanced settings, scroll down to 'Alternate Mac Address', Clear. Your Xbox will require a restart and the EA advisor advised me to unplug the power brick and wait a minute. (I didn't do this as it felt
    unnecessary, it was).

Having done this my campaign mode is being saved.

Hope this helps other people, it seems like a fairly massive problem with no reported solution provided online which I find really strange when they were able to provide me with one when I called. GoooooooooOOOOOOOO EA!
  7. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Syncing Between Xbox One and Xbox 360 Ghosts Using Xbox Live Gold

Your multiplayer progress is synced between the systems, not the single player campaign. Battlefield 4 has the same capability. None of the games support syncing progress of single player campaigns between systems.
  8. Itz IRapidFire Win User

Cod Ghosts Achievements Will Not Unlock

Removed profile. Power cycled. Still no progress shows on anything. Tried redoing a few with no progress shown on multiple games. I did lose my battlefield 4 campaign data so that's fabulous
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 not saving my campaign progress - Similar Threads - Battlefield saving campaign

2. Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.: How do i fix the save problem on battlefield 4? Microsoft wont refund my money for this faulty product. fb444901-56bc-473c-8421-16b2417b3cb2
  3. issues with battlefield V local game save issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with battlefield V local game save issues: Playing battlefield v-i am having multiple issues ever 30 minutes with "there must be an issue with your local game saved, you need to go to settings and delete them" then the game freezes, buzzes...
  4. I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save: Hey I know it's real frustrating to have your campaign savea erased after all the hard work you put in to the game.so here's how I fixed my battlefield save.first delete and reinstall battlefield...
  5. How to properly save your loadouts on Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to properly save your loadouts on Battlefield 4: 1. Set everything up in a game. (make sure you have enough time to set things up) 2. Go to 'Start', 'Options' and change something like moving your sensitivity up by 1%. 3. Push B and say 'Save'...
  6. Battlefield 4 campaign save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 campaign save: Dice has had enough time to fix the campaign save delete problem. This is ridiculous, the game has been out for months since the xbox one launched and nothing has been done about it. I want to get...
  7. Battlefield 4: Save progress lost again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4: Save progress lost again: I thought after all the game and server updates it would be safe to attempt the campaign mode again without losing my saved game. Well, this will make 5 TIMES I have made it more than halfway...
  8. Xbox one Battlefield 4 Save game issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Battlefield 4 Save game issue: I bought BF4 through the Microsoft store as its always one of those games I leave for quite a while get rid of then wish I hadn't (same with COD). I bought it through the store, paid a little...
  9. Lost save files on Battlefield 4 (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files on Battlefield 4 (XBOX ONE): I've been going through the threads and can't seem to find any answers but my game saves in BF4 for Xbox one are disappearing. This has happened twice and not at the same point in the game. Also,...
  10. Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes: since purchasing Xbox live today none of my stats are being saved and it randomly throws me out of my game I playing with my friends 85db5a79-8588-439f-8105-cfa551f3ff56