Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @ Fozzer ... I always wished with the Battlefield games that they put a time limit on how much people could use vehicles in each game, it would then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Feb 3, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!


    @ Fozzer ...

    I always wished with the Battlefield games that they put a time limit on how much people could use vehicles in each game, it would then least stop the people that do nothing else but sit around waiting for them to spawn.
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 3, 2014
    #31
  2. Spectator mode is interesting, surprising how many people you find camped in the farthest corner with a sniper rifle just popping shots off into the distance in blind hope.
     
    Lout Of Order, Mar 3, 2014
    #32
  3. Just a heads up to those with Premium - Naval Strike is now available for Xbox One.
     
    Lout Of Order, Mar 27, 2014
    #33
  4. Enzo One 365
    Enzo One 365 Guest

    Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

    Thanks for the heads up.

    Has anyone managed to be commander on xbox one ?. As I have played many games and never been given the choice.
     
    Enzo One 365, Mar 27, 2014
    #34
  5. If you go to the server browser you should see an option to "Join as Commander" if slots are available.

    Haven't actually tried it myself but I assume that is how you do it.
     
    Lout Of Order, Mar 27, 2014
    #35
  6. Enzo One 365
    Enzo One 365 Guest
    I tried playing Battlefield last night, was trying to play Naval Strike conquest and it was unplayable and after a couple of games I gave up.

    What I am experiencing from looking around the net is rubber banding, which is making the game unplayable. I really enjoy this game when it runs well, it is a lot of fun, but at the moment I cant play it.

    Guess will get my fix on Titanfall
     
    Enzo One 365, Apr 1, 2014
    #36
  7. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Naval Strike has rubber banding issues on the US servers, most euopean and Asian servers seem fine but with the odd stutter here and there.

    A broken game with poor coding is still the best FPS out there. Speaks volumes about the devs around right now Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace! :(
     
    iBakez, Apr 1, 2014
    #37
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

    Does anyone know if the "Losing Saves" on Single Player has been fixed yet?

    I still haven't played the campaign and wouldn't mind giving it a go.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 1, 2014
    #38
  9. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    hey lofty mate, i have to be honest, my campaign saved the whole way through but i never got either weapon awarded for the last choice Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace! :mad:

    but i think they fixed that a little while ago
     
    iBakez, Apr 1, 2014
    #39
  10. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ iBaKez ...

    Cheers for that mate, I shall give it a go over the weekend.
     
    Lofty Who, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. iBakez Win User

    Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

    hey lofty mate, i have to be honest, my campaign saved the whole way through but i never got either weapon awarded for the last choice :mad:

    but i think they fixed that a little while ago
  12. II FOZZER II Win User

    Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

    Even if they fix the game... I'd still avoid it! The idea behind BF's are amazing, but the way people play it annoys me. Camping on hills and Camping in vehicle's are completely out of hand in this game... I'd advise anyone to wait for a future FPS (titanfall,
    The Division and Destiny) rather then buying BF4, because this game shows everything wrong with the FPS genre that is in need of reviving on Consoles.
  13. ShaunPerry Win User

    Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

    Feb 25 Xbox One Game update notes

    -Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes **** of tickets

    -Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags

    -Fix for missing grass physics in terrain

    -Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen

    -Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning

    -Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations
  14. neilhorgan Win User

    Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

    @Ladyhawk - yeah, it seems to come down to picking the right server
  15. ShaunPerry Win User

    Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

    @Marknally, I can only play BF in short sessions now unless i'm on with a group of friends. Getting shot with DMRs is getting very boring in every game. Why did they think it was a good idea to open them all up?
Thema:

Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

Loading...
  1. Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace! - Similar Threads - Battlefield Multiplayer disgrace

  2. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  3. Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox: For the past few weeks I haven't been able to play Battlefield 6 properly with my friends. When get in to a few matches and after that in the middle of a match my Series X turns off out of...
  4. Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...: Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisin797 submitted by /u/International_Sugar8 [link] [comments]
  5. Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps: Why raise the Xbox series x price console when the ps5 pro runs natively 4k at 60fps they also added the classic resident evil 2 and 3 nemisis on ps plus With features like fully support share...
  6. I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game: Hello I have recently bought the game from microsoft storer but it doesnt appear in my library even tough I bought it c67e0d89-af5c-464d-88b0-1edb8f057746
  7. Gamepad Disconnect on Battlefield 2042 ONLY

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad Disconnect on Battlefield 2042 ONLY: Hi. I am having an issue with my gamepads disconnecting randomly while playing Battlefield 2042. It only happens within this game. I have used my gamepads in many other games and have no issues....
  8. Can't find friends on battlefield 2024 ea friends on other platforms

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find friends on battlefield 2024 ea friends on other platforms: Me and a friends who is on playstation can't find each other on battlefield 2024. Is there a setting or something I'm missing? 5fe5ed0b-a71b-4bf5-8a54-a52bab0f0de2
  9. I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer: I have xbox game pass ultimate i bought it last week i play games such as battlefield 1 and rainbow six siege Fifa...ext every game works fine but when i tried to play battlefield v i cant play...
  10. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7