Battlefield 4 DLC problems.

Discus and support Battlefield 4 DLC problems. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days after Christmas, I purchased the China Rising DLC for Battlefield 4 on the Xbox 360. Since then, I haven't played on any of the content from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verdant Z97, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Verdant Z97
    Verdant Z97 Guest

A few days after Christmas, I purchased the China Rising DLC for Battlefield 4 on the Xbox 360. Since then, I haven't played on any of the content from the DLC. I figured that I just wasn't getting into any compatible maps. So I went into the server browser
    and searched for just the DLC maps. A moment later, a bunch of servers, dedicated and non dedicated popped up. I choose the first one, it pulls up a screen showing both the China Rising DLC and BF4 Premium, as if I hadn't purchased the content. I click on
    the China Rising DLC to redownload, it shows that I have purchased it and doesn't make me purchase it again. So I downloaded it again, and because the content is already on my hard drive, it goes from 1% to 99% and is downloaded instantly. Same thing happens
    again, it gives me no option to join the server only to buy the DLC again.

If anyone can help me, that would be greatly appreciated. Until then, this has been a complete waste of my money that I could have used for Playstation, Musical instruments, or the other activities I indulge in. This has not been the first time i've had problems
    with the Xbox 360 and the purchasing of content with my money, but I keep coming back sadly.

(And yes, It was in fact purchased under my gamertag and email, on my Xbox 360 console.)

Thank you for your time.

:)

Verdant Z97, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Graphics Glitch - Fifa 14 & EA UFC Demo

I only own Fifa 14 and Battlefield 4, I have no problems with Battlefield 4. Don't understand why it's affecting Fifa and UFC if it's the GPU

BitterJuggler33, Jan 6, 2014
  3. kamo4444
    kamo4444 Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: