battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

Discus and support battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. were not the only people that are having this problem @iNb4_Ownage; sometimes you need to step down and realize that there is a glitch/fault in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAJOR MACK33, Jan 12, 2014.

  1. AC3xGhoSTii
    AC3xGhoSTii Guest

    battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing


    Hi. were not the only people that are having this problem @iNb4_Ownage; sometimes you need to step down and realize that there is a glitch/fault in the game in which the developers must fix. I have played multiple times on this map (here forth has happened
    to me) with other friends, they so happen to have the same problem here and then. This freezing issue is not only happening on the specific map, however happens on other maps too. Dawnbreaker is the number one map known for crashing/freezing. Another point
    to take in is that it is not only happening on the Xbox Console system, but even kicks in on the PC and even the Playstation Console system.

    The only suggestion to do is keep trying to play the game until DICE release an update for the (I,m sure they will battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing :D). Developers are not here to make our gaming lives a problem but to enhance our experience (by this way they make money). The dev team from
    DICE are just a bunch of nice guys trying to make a great warfare simulation, and even thinking about it, from whence they released the game there were already bugs in there and then and more are just going to appear as they go along the line. And by numbers
    this on an imagining scale (guess) this happens to around 20,000 players a day. To help get the patch out send an error report to DICE explaining whats happening (not hate mail D: ) this then forth will help the development and game time experience.

    PM ingame or either invite me to a party to let me explain further. CYA

    Disclaimer : i wont be taking messages back and from here forth I am muting this chat to me
     
    AC3xGhoSTii, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Mental626 Win User

    battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

    It is only the Dawnbreaker map on Battlefield 4 that does it. None of the other maps or even any of my other games cause my xbox to freeze up. And its not right away, you get to play for about 4 to 5 min then it freezes. The only option is to manually shut
    off my xbox and reboot.
  3. MAJOR MACK33 Win User

    battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

    sorry took so long but i tried deleting everything and itdidn't work about 5 mins into dawnbreaker and it froze this is the only game it happens to
  4. MAJOR MACK33 Win User

    battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

    i tried the link didn't workand what is DLC
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

    Hey again MAJOR. Have you tried out that article linked above? If not, please do so. :) If that doesn't work, try deleting then re-downloading the DLC if you haven't and clearing your systems cache. Let us know if you need any help with those steps.

    @Steve: Please go head and make your own thread detailing your issue to keep the Original Posters thread his. :)
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

    Hey there Steve. Are you the same person as MAJOR MACK or are you another user that is having a simular issue?
Thema:

battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

Loading...
  1. battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing - Similar Threads - battlefield dawnbreaker freezing

  2. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  3. Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox: For the past few weeks I haven't been able to play Battlefield 6 properly with my friends. When get in to a few matches and after that in the middle of a match my Series X turns off out of...
  4. Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...: Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisin797 submitted by /u/International_Sugar8 [link] [comments]
  5. Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps: Why raise the Xbox series x price console when the ps5 pro runs natively 4k at 60fps they also added the classic resident evil 2 and 3 nemisis on ps plus With features like fully support share...
  6. I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game: Hello I have recently bought the game from microsoft storer but it doesnt appear in my library even tough I bought it c67e0d89-af5c-464d-88b0-1edb8f057746
  7. Gamepad Disconnect on Battlefield 2042 ONLY

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad Disconnect on Battlefield 2042 ONLY: Hi. I am having an issue with my gamepads disconnecting randomly while playing Battlefield 2042. It only happens within this game. I have used my gamepads in many other games and have no issues....
  8. Can't find friends on battlefield 2024 ea friends on other platforms

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find friends on battlefield 2024 ea friends on other platforms: Me and a friends who is on playstation can't find each other on battlefield 2024. Is there a setting or something I'm missing? 5fe5ed0b-a71b-4bf5-8a54-a52bab0f0de2
  9. Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game....

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game....: Why can I not download battlefield 2042 on Xbox one when it still lets me buy the game. When I go to actually download the game it says it’s not compatible. 4768a153-4895-4cb0-b666-fba16d3d89dd
  10. Um I found this guy in battlefield 4 with a swatiska as a platoon picture and he needs to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Um I found this guy in battlefield 4 with a swatiska as a platoon picture and he needs to...: Here is the proof of the guy [mod removed] 5cab8804-445c-42a0-bc23-d893d1c689a1