Battlefield 4 Custom Emblems

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Custom Emblems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have created a custom emblem on battlelog but can't seem to get it to display on my guns in game. Have any of you been able to get this to work? If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OVAN1TE, Jan 23, 2014.

1. OVAN1TE
    OVAN1TE Guest

I have created a custom emblem on battlelog but can't seem to get it to display on my guns in game. Have any of you been able to get this to work? If so how?

:)

OVAN1TE, Jan 23, 2014
  2. BF 4 Custom Emblems

How many of you guys have taken the time to do a custom emblem on battlelog? I fooled around with it one night. One thing lead to another and before I knew it I had tooled around for an hour and a half. I would start one and say "nah, that sucks" then start
    all over. Ultimately I settled on an idea and thought it turned out pretty decent. I tried to make it look a bit more like a subdued (green and black) military patch. I'd post it up but really haven't the foggiest idea how. If anyone knows how to post an emblem,
    please speak up. For those that have an emblem and know how to post it here, why don't you share your brainchild? I thought it would be kinda cool to see the emblems folks around here have created.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 23, 2014
  3. trooperkilla
    trooperkilla Guest
    BF 4 Custom Emblems

Me and my freinds are the Tunnel snakes lol. TUNNELSNAKES RULE!!! took a bitto make the emblems but It's good for an inside laughf now and then

trooperkilla, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: