Battlefield 4 Backwards Capability

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Backwards Capability in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have Battlefield 4 on the Xbox 360 and I would like to play it. I know the game is backwards capable on EA Access, yet I don't understand why my disk... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mort_Goldman360, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Battlefield 4 Backwards Capability

I have Battlefield 4 on the Xbox 360 and I would like to play it. I know the game is backwards capable on EA Access, yet I don't understand why my disk won't work when it is the same game.

submitted by /u/Mort_Goldman360
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mort_Goldman360, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Backward compatibility with friends on Xbox 360, with Xbox One

3. PrimalTarsier1 Win User

Backwards capability

Yes it works but you need a small patch (5mb) from Live .. also your hdd must be Microsoft original !
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Backward capability

I thought the servers were shut down for this game
  5. Saeleth Win User

Backward capability

Not a bad idea, I would say submit a suggestion to MS for it!
  6. KaiZaChieF Win User

Backward capability

That game rings a bell, if it's the game i think it was, it was pretty awesome!
Thema:

Battlefield 4 Backwards Capability

1. Battlefield 4 Backwards Capability - Similar Threads - Battlefield Backwards Capability

2. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  3. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  4. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  5. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  6. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  7. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  8. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  9. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  10. Battlefield 3 Premium Free Xbox One Backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Premium Free Xbox One Backward Compatibility: When I press on see price for Battlefield 3 Premium it says BUY but there's no price to see how much it costs so I'm wondering if it's free or not 67ba903a-65d1-4b8a-8410-d2d9bb295b55