battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

Discus and support battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you look at the back of the plane while video is playing the game doesn't crash Hope this helps This worked for me too. Saw it on YouTube. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArtWarrior00117, Jan 18, 2017.

1. ioticus
    ioticus Guest

battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

I tried that and the game still freezes after the plane lands.

ioticus, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Bunliong
    Bunliong Guest
    It work for me, thank you very much, it is really big help!!

Bunliong, Sep 25, 2017
  3. GwaiLoo
    GwaiLoo Guest
    Without your trick the game freeze while the plain is still in the Air, with your trick the game freezes once the plane lands. It doesn't solve the Problem.

GwaiLoo, Sep 29, 2017
  4. Gandalff01
    Gandalff01 Guest

The game locks up when I try to breach the door in the apartment complex in going hunting. Is there any fix to get past this?

Gandalff01, Oct 6, 2017
  5. aGamer78
    aGamer78 Guest
    same problem. No way to fix it. Microsoft gives us a free game with an unfixable bug. Well done!

aGamer78, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: