battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

Discus and support battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i've been wondering if people have been having trouble playing the Battlefield 3 campaign on Xbox one. On mission 4 "Going Hunting" right at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArtWarrior00117, Jan 18, 2017.

1. battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

Hello i've been wondering if people have been having trouble playing the Battlefield 3 campaign on Xbox one. On mission 4 "Going Hunting" right at the end the mission the game keeps crashing to the point were i can't proceed. i just wanna know if this is
    happening to other people out there that have tried to play the campaign and get stuck on this mission were they can't continue?

:)

ArtWarrior00117, Jan 18, 2017
  2. AC Survivor
    AC Survivor Guest
    Crashing game!

My game of bo2 keeps crashing!i can't play multiplayer or campaign!help!

AC Survivor, Jan 18, 2017
  3. KyleJazz253
    KyleJazz253 Guest
    Battlefield 3 freezing on campaign

Hey Xbox your game Battlefield 3 keeps freezing during a campaign why

KyleJazz253, Jan 18, 2017
  4. battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

Having same problem even repeated the mission 2 extra times. It sucks because I love the game? Anybody received a response or a way to fix this?

LEISUREGAMES91, Feb 27, 2017
  5. rogeryi78
    rogeryi78 Guest
    Yes, I have the same issue, even delete it and re-download, still the same, can this will be solve?

rogeryi78, Mar 22, 2017
  6. Wolf Bane40
    Wolf Bane40 Guest
    Same here they really need to look into this.

Wolf Bane40, Apr 8, 2017
  7. OMG YES I've been having this problem. Finnally I thought I was alone on this

ScreamingRock4, Apr 17, 2017
  8. battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

4 months later and no fix still. I'm having the same issue.

AfricanPython96, May 17, 2017
  9. 杨云翔
    杨云翔 Guest
    same bug with my xbox one, and reinstall it many times.

杨云翔, Jun 14, 2017
  10. I'm having the same problem and I've never played the game before and it's pissing me off that these people take our money and then give us some fu**ing piece of S*it that doesn't work and not even try and fix it, if they were going to do it.. they would
    have done it by now.

that's my opinion

SKINWALKER6894, Sep 14, 2017
  11. whiteflag32
    whiteflag32 Guest
    You fags need to fix the game

whiteflag32, Sep 17, 2017
  12. I'm having the same issue. When the game fades out then starts to load the second half of the mission it just freezes.

QuickPup7928638, Sep 18, 2017
  13. lockers55
    lockers55 Guest

battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

Same problem. Need to fix this

lockers55, Sep 18, 2017
  14. Deadman037
    Deadman037 Guest
    If you look at the back of the plane while video is playing the game doesn't crash

Hope this helps

Deadman037, Sep 19, 2017
  15. This worked for me too. Saw it on YouTube.

DocileBassKilla, Sep 19, 2017
Thema:

1. battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue? - Similar Threads - battlefield 3's campaign

2. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  3. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  4. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  5. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  6. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  7. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  8. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  9. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  10. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b