Battlefield 3 PREMIUM

Discus and support Battlefield 3 PREMIUM in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my pc have Battlefield 3 PREMIUM and my Xbox only have the base game when i bought Battlefield 3 PREMIUM on Xbox Originally. I DONT PLAY PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Ehrman, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Mr Ehrman
    Mr Ehrman Guest

Battlefield 3 PREMIUM

Why does my pc have Battlefield 3 PREMIUM and my Xbox only have the base game when i bought Battlefield 3 PREMIUM on Xbox Originally.

I DONT PLAY PC never have.

:)

Mr Ehrman, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Darker Reaper Win User

battlefield 3 premium question

I don't think they have the premium edition of the Battlefield 3 on the marketplace, so I'm going to go with it's just premium subscription and you'd need Battlefield 3 base game to play.

Edit: Just checked it's just the subscription. If your want the Battlefield 3 Premium edition (Base game and premium subscription) you'd have to buy if from a retailer.
  3. GUN5L1NGER Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.
  4. DeathWishCoffee Win User

bought BATTLEFIELD 3™ PREMIUM

I know this may be a dumb question but do you own Battlefield 3?

Battlefield 3 Premium is a content add-on for Battlefield 3 not a playable game.
  5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

Thema:

Battlefield 3 PREMIUM

1. Battlefield 3 PREMIUM - Similar Threads - Battlefield PREMIUM

2. Battlefield 4 premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 premium edition: I have just downloaded battlefield 4 premium edition via gamepass and have all the extra content installed but it's still trying to charge me for the content I can't play it. This also happens...
  3. Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360: I want to get battlefield 4 premium and buy it in microsoft store but after it, can I download this DLC on xbox 360? 0f162f20-23d0-4df3-b814-8703bcfbb163
  4. price of battlefield 4 premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    price of battlefield 4 premium: why battlefield 4 premium is so expensive despite the fact that the game is already 6 years old and the price in the xbox store from PLN 200 Polish should be much more discounted or give this...
  5. Battlefield 1 unable to use Premium Pass benefits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 unable to use Premium Pass benefits: In 2018 I've got free Premium pass but i uninstalled the game few months ago and now i installed it again and now i can't use premium benefits and actually i get that Premium Pass logo under...
  6. Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working.: I bought this add on last night and it won't play. Keeps say we server down. 7e9a39e8-0de7-4e8d-9ab1-8a8ecc7bf367
  7. Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working: Hi, today I tried to download BF3 Premium content with a code that I had purchased from store. It's the one that comes with the game. It is Xbox360 game but I play it with XboxOne S. I entered...
  8. Promoção Battlefield 4 Premium [Battlefield 4 Premium Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Battlefield 4 Premium [Battlefield 4 Premium Promotion]: Acabei de descobrir que Battlefield 4 Premium está na promoção, porém, diz apenas para xbox one, eu queria saber se a promoção vale também para o xbox 360...
  9. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...: Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your competitors now have leverage on your company as...
  10. Battlefield 1 premium pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 premium pass: I've been checking the store all day to claim my free premium pass for battlefield 1 when I load up game and go to the in game store it tells me that the premium pass is £0.00 I click purchase and...