Battlefield 3 Premium Free Xbox One Backward Compatibility

Discus and support Battlefield 3 Premium Free Xbox One Backward Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I press on see price for Battlefield 3 Premium it says BUY but there's no price to see how much it costs so I'm wondering if it's free or not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TEH EPIC DUCK34, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Battlefield 3 Premium Free Xbox One Backward Compatibility

When I press on see price for Battlefield 3 Premium it says BUY but there's no price to see how much it costs so I'm wondering if it's free or not

:)

TEH EPIC DUCK34, Jun 19, 2017
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Games With Gold November 2015

Games with Gold Titles Included in Backward Compatibility

When backward compatibility launches in November, all future Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles will be playable on Xbox One. That means Xbox Live Gold members now will get more free games to play each month on Xbox One.

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jun 19, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Hi, I want to replace Xbox 360 with Xbox One S

Here's a list of the games currently available. http://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Battlefield 3 and Black Ops 2 are not yet available for backwards compatibility but you can keep an eye out for announcements at Xbox Live's Major Nelson

All other games are available on the current gen of console so will not be listed as backwards compatible. Those games will need to be purchased for the Xbox One if you would like to play them.

onyxishere, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Battlefield 3 Premium Free Xbox One Backward Compatibility

Hey there, DUCK!

If there is no price listed, then it is Free. On the Xbox One Store, when you click BUY, it should bring up the purchase page; the top of that Xbox 360 purchase page should show "Free" up at the very top.

If you continue to have purchasing issues, post back with an image of what you're seeing on your console. We can dig into it further from there. Battlefield 3 Premium Free Xbox One Backward Compatibility :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jun 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Battlefield 3 Premium Free Xbox One Backward Compatibility