Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

Discus and support Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VonAdder, Nov 15, 2021.

1. /u/VonAdder
    /u/VonAdder Guest

Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial has run out. When trying to remove the 'trial' shortcut from gamepass, it directs you to the EA app to uninstall the entire game. Yeah I know right. The game itself works fine via the EA app (early access) but I'm wondering why it's not updating on the Xbox app?

submitted by /u/VonAdder
    [link] [comments]

/u/VonAdder, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  3. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

Battlefield 2042 and I bought it at release
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Battlefield 2042 still marked as trial version

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this STULLE8

Let's try something. Please download the Xbox app in your mobile phone.
    Once you configure your console and account there, search for battlefield 2042
    After that, hit the "download to console" button and select your Xbox

Once downloaded insert the disc and check if the issue has been solved

**PS: Uninstall the game and eject the disc before doing that
  5. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

Hello!

I don't really know what your question means, but all I can say is that if you are using a free trial, sometimes the game does not let you use certain features.

If you think this is a bug or glitch, please reach out to the game devs here.

I hope this helped!
  6. CallMeMrTea Win User

Refund for Battlefield 2042 TRIAL

I thought the same and apparently if it's purchased through a console you have to deal with them instead, the cycle continues....
Thema:

1. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought. - Similar Threads - Battlefield 2042 still

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  8. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  9. Battlefield 2042 still marked as trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 still marked as trial version: Hello, When BF2042 was released I downloaded the trial version of it to test out the game. Now I have the full game on disk but when ever I try to install the full version, the game is always...
  10. Is Battlefield 2042 still really buggy on the Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Battlefield 2042 still really buggy on the Series X?: Was thinking of picking up Battlefield 2042 for the Series X. However, when it came out, it was extremely buggy. Have most of the bugs been fixed, and is it worth picking up now? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/battlefield-2042-still-registered-as-trial-even-though-game-is-bought.464005/