Battlefield 1, Free Period [HELP]

Discus and support Battlefield 1, Free Period [HELP] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I give you the context, there are 1-2 week, Battlefield 1 was free and I didn't download in 100% I would know : if I finish the download (my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Fake SiLenT, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Battlefield 1, Free Period [HELP]

Hi all,

I give you the context, there are 1-2 week, Battlefield 1 was free and I didn't download in 100%

I would know :

if I finish the download (my connexion is very bad), I will can play ? or it was during a Free time period, and now it's not playable

Sorry for my bad level in english and Thanks to the futur aid

:)

The Fake SiLenT, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Xbox message error

I preordered battlefield 1 and I got a one month free trail to ea access and it randomly disappeared PLEASE HELP

WonderBread228, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Where is the first month FREE GOLD Membership!

After I created my account, it started showing that my free trial period is over! Where is the advertised 1 month trial of gold membership.

Called Support - they DID NOT help at all - redirected me to post my query here. HELP!!

DioptricCandy19, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Battlefield 1, Free Period [HELP]

You needed to play during that period. To play now you will need to pay for that

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You would need to purchase the game in order to continue playing it. It was only free to play for a limited time.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to purchase the game in order to continue playing it. It was only free to play for a limited time.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You needed to play during that period. To play now you will need to pay for that
  8. FRA wappa69 Win User

Dolby Atmos Code for Plantronics Rig 500 pro headphones

I do know for the mean time or if that doesnt work. In pretty sure they offer a free 1 month period too if it helps at all
  9. MRizkBV Win User

Battlefield 4, bad support.

Did you buy premium for Battlefield 4 separately, or got it for free during the promotional period using an EA Access subscription? If free using EA Access subscription then you must subscribe again before you get access to the DLCs again.
  10. PurpleLambo78 Win User

Second hand (pre-owned) Xbox One Fifa bundle (Error code 0x803f8001)​

Just realised it was a free weekend on Battlefield 1, so that explains that!!
Thema:

1. Battlefield 1, Free Period [HELP] - Similar Threads - Battlefield Free Period

2. Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail: Why is my battlefield XS downloading has free trail 789493ea-8f97-41e4-b339-9a6ea6cc89a0
  3. BATTLEFIELD 1 IS FREE ON GOLD AND I CNAT PLAY IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BATTLEFIELD 1 IS FREE ON GOLD AND I CNAT PLAY IT: Basically, my friend shares his ultimate with me his home xbox is my home xbox. so I automatically have gold and pass. the problem is battlefield is free on gold I downloaded and reinstalled the...
  4. Bug Battlefield V accès gratuit[Translation-Bug Battlefield V free access]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Battlefield V accès gratuit[Translation-Bug Battlefield V free access]: J'ai installer la beta gratuite de Battlefield V mais entre-temps j'ai acheté le jeu version CD donc j'ai installé le jeu version CD et une fois le téléchargement du jeu version CD terminée j'ai...
  5. BattleField 1 was billed even though it was free with Games for Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BattleField 1 was billed even though it was free with Games for Gold: Hi, I downloaded BattleField 1 as it was free with games for Gold in November. I am a gold subscriber. However, an amount of € 39,99 was billed to my creditcard anyway. I've been trying to get...
  6. I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...: I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on EA Access so it only shows up as "Play this with EA Access, or Buy it to Own", not "Buy for free...
  7. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  8. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  9. Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix: The explanation below will help solve the issue where you have Premium installed on your console for Battlefield 4, but some if not all of the DLC will be missing, and asking you to re-purchase...
  10. Battlefield 3 Free download asking for a Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Free download asking for a Code: I downloaded Battlefield 3 Free with Gold and when I want to create a caracter, I was asked for a 25 digit code to enter.. Where can I get the code now ? It is a free download of 10 Gb and...