Battle of Z (8 players multiplayer fighting game)

Discus and support Battle of Z (8 players multiplayer fighting game) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any of you playing this? - I've been playing it every now and then and while the gameplay is extremely simplistic I'll have to give it to them that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhilMarck, Feb 5, 2014.

1. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest

Any of you playing this?

-

I've been playing it every now and then and while the gameplay is extremely simplistic I'll have to give it to them that it is fun, so in that aspect it's not completely rubbish but nor is it great.

:)

PhilMarck, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Dragonball Z Battle of Z

No one else was interested about this? Guess we're the only DBZ fans left lol. Battle of Z (8 players multiplayer fighting game) :p

This is pulled from Amazon.

Expansive Environments - Discover huge open areas to unleash your ki blast power

New Battle Gameplay - Revolutionary melee mode in a Dragon Ball game

Team Focused - Co-op battles online up to 4-players

Multiplayer - Experience up to 8-player VS. in Battle Royale mode

New Playable Character - The most powerful form of Goku (Super Saiyan GOD) from the recent Dragon Ball Z animated movie is included in the game

And pretty much the first 4 are all true. I'm excited about the 5th one. I wonder if he's stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta. :O

Defy Lightning, Feb 5, 2014
  3. jstep
    jstep Guest
    Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z 3 Minute Trailer

[video=youtube;1JLFHljBszU]

I admit that I've never watched nor played anything Dragon Ball Z, but I know the franchise is hugely popular. This new game looks like a pretty solid title. It's nice to see franchises that have been around for a while like DBZ continue to add new features so it's not the same old game, just in a new skin...Kind of like CoD.

Source: Anime News Network

jstep, Feb 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: