Battle Field 1 - Sem Acesso Online

Discus and support Battle Field 1 - Sem Acesso Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boa noite Prezados, Sou assinante do XBOX LIVE GOLD, baixei gratuitamente, como assinante tem direito, o jogo Battle Field 1. Quando tento jogar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wallace Turques, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Battle Field 1 - Sem Acesso Online

Boa noite Prezados,

Sou assinante do XBOX LIVE GOLD, baixei gratuitamente, como assinante tem direito, o jogo Battle Field 1. Quando tento jogar online o referido jogo, ou acessar qualquer recurso online, aparece uma mensagem dizendo "SEM ACESSO ONLINE": você não tem permissão
    para acessar os recursos online desse jogo. Vá até a loja Xbox e adquira uma assinatura Xbox Live Gold para ter acesso aos recursos online..."

Gostaria de saber como posso resolver isso, visto que eu já sou assinante, e o jogo pede pra eu assinar o XBOX LIVE GOLD. Podem me ajudar?

Cordialmente,

Translate-

Good evening, dear.
    I am an XBOX LIVE GOLD subscriber, downloaded for free, as a subscriber you are entitled to, the game Battle Field 1. When I try to play this game online, or access any online resource, a message appears saying "No online access ": You are not
    allowed to access the online resources of this game. Go to the Xbox store and purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership to access online resources... "

I would like to know how I can resolve this, since I am already a subscriber, and the game asks me to subscribe to XBOX LIVE GOLD. Can you help me?
    Cordially
    Sanju Taran

:)

Wallace Turques, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Parchock22
    Parchock22 Guest
    Battle field 1

Hello I bought on Monday, November 20 the game Battle field 1 with the order number 6475350071 following systematic crashes of the game after a few minutes while the minimum configuration is respected, I will use my right of retraction and be fully refunded
    in accordance in article L121-20 of the French law.

Thank you.

Parchock22, Nov 7, 2018
  3. fodaa 222
    fodaa 222 Guest
    how to recover the account

Como recupero minha conta do xbox que foi invadida(HACKER) e o e-mail do usuário foi modificado e estou sem acesso conta

fodaa 222, Nov 7, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Wallace thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are sorry this issue arose but rest assured we are here to assist. First things first, we suggest trying a

power cycle of the console
    , after it comes back on try it again. If the issue persists then we suggest

remove and re-download
    the Microsoft Account (IF AND ONLY IF THE ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE KNOWN)
    Go ahead and give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 7, 2018
  5. Italo Aguiar
    Italo Aguiar Guest
    Olá Wallace,

Neste momento há um alerta divulgado nas páginas de suporte do Microsoft Xbox informando sobre instabilidades no serviço da Xbox Live. Esta instabilidade pode afetar a compra de itens, resgate de códigos e downloads. Tendo isso em vista, possivelmente seu
    problema está relacionado a esta instabilidade.

Para saber mais sobre o status da Xbox Live acesse:

Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

Neste caso resta esperar a rede do Xbox Live se estabilizar e ver se seu problema também se resolve.

Espero ter ajudado.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Translation - Hello Wallace,

At this time there is an alert released on the Microsoft Xbox support pages informing you about instabilities in the Xbox Live service. This instability can affect the purchase of items, redemption of codes and downloads. Given this in view, possibly
    your problem is related to this instability.

To learn more about Xbox Live status, go to:

Https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

In this case you have to wait for the Xbox Live network to stabilize and see if your problem is also solved.

I hope I helped.)

Italo Aguiar, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: