BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE PARA BF3 (NAO CONSIGO JOGAR) (BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE...

Discus and support BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE PARA BF3 (NAO CONSIGO JOGAR) (BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Eu não CONSIGO jogar BF3 360 no XBOX ONE no multiplayer Eu recebo a mensagem BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE minha conta no xbox live está ativa, por favor... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by woodoak7, Jul 22, 2019.

1. woodoak7
    woodoak7 Guest

BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE PARA BF3 (NAO CONSIGO JOGAR) (BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE...

Eu não CONSIGO jogar BF3 360 no XBOX ONE no multiplayer Eu recebo a mensagem BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE minha conta no xbox live está ativa, por favor me ajudem, obrigado Alcyr B

Translation:

I can not play BF3 360 on XBOX ONE in multiplayer I get the message BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE my xbox live account is active, please help me, thank you Alcyr B

:)

woodoak7, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE PARA BF3 (NAO CONSIGO JOGAR) (BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR BF3 (I CAN NOT PLAY))

3. MinatoZika Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019

Entao nao consigo jogar contra o segundo controle um contra o outro offline ?

[translation - So I can't play against the second controller against each other offline?]
  4. Carlos Henrique da S Win User

Jogos digitais [Mod Translation - Digital games]

Este é o caso , nao consigo jogar nenhum jogo, com o console em modo Offline ! Mesmo sendo meu console principal , so consigo jogar , com o console conectado a xbox live !

-[Translation - This is the case, I can't play any games, with the console in Offline mode!
    Even though it is my main console, I can only play, with the console connected to xbox live!]
  5. fastharry Win User

Why are there no friends listed on Battlefeed?

I checked my battlefeed on battlelog...and I have never seen another update from any of my friends playing BF3..

So you are saying you have seen other people in your Battle feed?...
  6. EDENRAINE Win User

Players who squad up and communicate - Please add me.

you have to make an EA acount and then go to the adress at the bottem of the window in the battle feed box
Thema:

1. BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE PARA BF3 (NAO CONSIGO JOGAR) (BATTLE FEED YOU ARE OFFLINE... - Similar Threads - BATTLE FEED ARE

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Monster madness Battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness Battle for suburbia: Can you see if monster madness battle for suburbia can be added on Xbox series x backwards compatible submitted by /u/Select-Floor608 [link] [comments]
  4. Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help: I just got battlefield 1 from a store, and when I downloaded it it was in Arabic but I use translation app to help for voice only but I need to change text also any help will do submitted by...
  5. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  6. How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?: So Sonic The Fighters is a Xbox 360 game and when I select "Xbox LIVE Battle," it says "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to access this feature." What do I need to do to play this...
  7. Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?: I tried updating the game but it didnt find anything. the xbox version is 2.04 steam version is 2.05 e5b25395-2cc1-4d6d-8d43-46baf23cb6ba
  8. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...: My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished . dfa0960b-72c3-45f9-b111-7536db14a8d3
  9. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  10. December 2023 battle pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    December 2023 battle pass: I just bought the December 2023 battle pass and it says I earned my 20 tokens, but nothing is showing up for it. It’s not allowing me to claim anything either and it’s stating I didn’t purchase...