Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code

Discus and support Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently purchased Arkham Knight (two days ago). However, I never received the promotion code to go towards Batman vs. Superman. I know that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jose Graves, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Jose Graves
    Jose Graves Guest

I recently purchased Arkham Knight (two days ago). However, I never received the promotion code to go towards Batman vs. Superman.

I know that promotions can take up to eight weeks to receive. However, in eight weeks this promotion is no longer even valid, so I'm assuming that I am already supposed to have received the code.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Jose Graves, Mar 21, 2016
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Mar 21, 2016
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Batman and Superman?

Gotta love the Batman vs Superman comics Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code :)

IntenseJames, Mar 21, 2016
  4. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest

Hi Jose Graves,

For this offer, you will be receiving a certificate to see Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on March 25, 2016 on the email address/Microsoft account that you've used to purchase the content that is part of the promotion. Also, code and certificate will
    expire 4/17/16. E-Movie Cash certificates can be used for up to $8.00 toward one admission to BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

If you need further assistance about this offer, you can contact our Movie & TV support:

support.microsoft.com/.../3079308

Miramirajane, Mar 21, 2016
  5. IntenseJames Win User

Batman and Superman?

6. Miramirajane Win User

Hi Jose Graves,

For this offer, you will be receiving a certificate to see Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on March 25, 2016 on the email address/Microsoft account that you've used to purchase the content that is part of the promotion. Also, code and certificate will
    expire 4/17/16. E-Movie Cash certificates can be used for up to $8.00 toward one admission to BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

If you need further assistance about this offer, you can contact our Movie & TV support:

support.microsoft.com/.../3079308
  7. IntenseJames Win User

Batman and Superman?

Gotta love the Batman vs Superman comics :)
  8. optimus 1 Win User

Batman and Superman?

[quote user="IntenseJames"]

Incorrect they are trying to offer Christian Bale 50 million to play the role in Batman vs Superman it's all over Google Source

www.totalfilm.com/.../rumour-christian-bale-offered-50m-to-appear-in-batman-vs-superman

[/quote] do you even know what the word RUMOR means??... What is a fact is christian bale saying he does not want to do anymore batmans, and all the entertainment outlets reporting on the man of steel sequel said christian will not be in it and casting is
    underway for the new batman.
  9. gusgus21 Win User

Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again

Having the same issue here!!! Bought Lego Batman 3 a week ago and yet to get the promo code. Was told from Support to post here? Anyone find out anything new about this?
Thema:

1. Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code - Similar Threads - Batman Superman Promotion

2. Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.: I never received movie coupon. dfd7fca6-2d0c-48f2-89ae-abfe59bcdc4e
  3. Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One: Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen the movie (I waited 2 weekends till after the...
  4. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10 days, but I have yet receive the code. Can...
  5. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just had a second chat with Support - they explained that there's an engineering problem and that they're working on it... doesn't help much obviously... 14c0f012-bcc4-4358-a95d-72e87a8a5c0f
  6. Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher: Could anyone with inside knowledge of this promotion please give me information on how I can obtain my promo code? I am an Xbox live gold member who purchased Batman Arkham Knight through Xbox...
  7. 8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?: Am I supposed to be receiving this? The movie is already out here..And I still haven't received it.. b50ae3f4-32e1-4726-b1f4-a782e3d1e6b7
  8. Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem: On March 16 of this year, I saw what was an advertisement on my Xbox One which read that if I were to purchase one of the select "DC comic" games available, I would receive a voucher taking $8 off...
  9. Batman V Superman $8 Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman V Superman $8 Promotion: Good Evening, I am writing to you in regards to not receiving the $8 promotion after purchasing the Lego Batman 3 Game from the Microsoft Store last Friday! I tried contacting Xbox Live and they...
  10. Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again: So, this will be the fourth time I've contacted various parts of Microsoft over this issue. I purchased Arkham Knight on Xbox One earlier this week as part of the promotion to receive a code...