Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again

Discus and support Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, this will be the fourth time I've contacted various parts of Microsoft over this issue. I purchased Arkham Knight on Xbox One earlier this week as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jose Graves, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Jose Graves
    Jose Graves Guest

So, this will be the fourth time I've contacted various parts of Microsoft over this issue.

I purchased Arkham Knight on Xbox One earlier this week as part of the promotion to receive a code towards the new Batman vs Superman movie. I have yet to receive this code.

I contacted Xbox support, which then redirected me to this forum days ago, and this forum redirected me to the Movies and Tv support. I then contacted the Movies and Tv support, and they told me that this forum was wrong and that this promotional code was this
    forum's issue, not Movies and Tv support.

So, who am I supposed to talk to? Can I just get a code?

Thanks.

:)

Jose Graves, Mar 23, 2016
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Mar 23, 2016
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Batman and Superman?

Gotta love the Batman vs Superman comics Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again :)

IntenseJames, Mar 23, 2016
  4. TimaniB
    TimaniB Guest

I'm having the same issue.

TimaniB, Mar 23, 2016
  5. DUMPWA
    DUMPWA Guest
    If you actually took the time to read the advertisment it tells you to go to this website

DUMPWA, Mar 24, 2016
  6. Jose Graves
    Jose Graves Guest
    If you actually took the time to look at the link you just provided, you need a promotional code that is not on that site. A promotional code is supposed to be emailed to you for use on the link you just provided.

However, thanks for your insightful condescending advice. Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again ;)

Jose Graves, Mar 24, 2016
  7. JaMs787
    JaMs787 Guest
    I am also having the same issue. I was told to comment in this forum and they will resolve the issue.

JaMs787, Mar 24, 2016
  8. Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again

If you took the time to read the advertisement? Really bro? Everybody read it... The website you're sending everybody you need a code for

GenghisKhan2490, Mar 24, 2016
  9. gusgus21
    gusgus21 Guest
    Having the same issue here!!! Bought Lego Batman 3 a week ago and yet to get the promo code. Was told from Support to post here? Anyone find out anything new about this?

gusgus21, Mar 24, 2016
  10. HammerAndArm
    HammerAndArm Guest
    I'm having the exact same issue. Apparently Xbox's incentive program doesn't follow through.

HammerAndArm, Mar 24, 2016
  11. TED PA1N
    TED PA1N Guest
    Same issue, when I contacted xbox support I was told I would receive the code the very next day. This was 2 days ago and I've yet to receive anything. Sounds like they have no idea what's going on or they just wanted to get me off the phone. Could anyone
    with inside knowledge of the promotion PLEASE HELP???

TED PA1N, Mar 25, 2016
  12. Hey, guys! We have no way to assist with email promotions, which is what this one is. This promotion should be handled with the Movies & TV team. In order to reach them, you will want to post on their Answers
    forums
    for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2018
  13. gusgus21 Win User

Having the same issue here!!! Bought Lego Batman 3 a week ago and yet to get the promo code. Was told from Support to post here? Anyone find out anything new about this?
  14. Jose Graves Win User

If you actually took the time to look at the link you just provided, you need a promotional code that is not on that site. A promotional code is supposed to be emailed to you for use on the link you just provided.

However, thanks for your insightful condescending advice. ;)
  15. GenghisKhan2490 Win User

If you took the time to read the advertisement? Really bro? Everybody read it... The website you're sending everybody you need a code for
  16. JaMs787 Win User

I am also having the same issue. I was told to comment in this forum and they will resolve the issue.
  17. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! We have no way to assist with email promotions, which is what this one is. This promotion should be handled with the Movies & TV team. In order to reach them, you will want to post on their Answers
    forums
    for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again - Similar Threads - Batman Superman Promotion

2. Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.: I never received movie coupon. dfd7fca6-2d0c-48f2-89ae-abfe59bcdc4e
  3. Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One: Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen the movie (I waited 2 weekends till after the...
  4. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10 days, but I have yet receive the code. Can...
  5. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just had a second chat with Support - they explained that there's an engineering problem and that they're working on it... doesn't help much obviously... 14c0f012-bcc4-4358-a95d-72e87a8a5c0f
  6. Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher: Could anyone with inside knowledge of this promotion please give me information on how I can obtain my promo code? I am an Xbox live gold member who purchased Batman Arkham Knight through Xbox...
  7. 8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?: Am I supposed to be receiving this? The movie is already out here..And I still haven't received it.. b50ae3f4-32e1-4726-b1f4-a782e3d1e6b7
  8. Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem: On March 16 of this year, I saw what was an advertisement on my Xbox One which read that if I were to purchase one of the select "DC comic" games available, I would receive a voucher taking $8 off...
  9. Batman V Superman $8 Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman V Superman $8 Promotion: Good Evening, I am writing to you in regards to not receiving the $8 promotion after purchasing the Lego Batman 3 Game from the Microsoft Store last Friday! I tried contacting Xbox Live and they...
  10. Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code: I recently purchased Arkham Knight (two days ago). However, I never received the promotion code to go towards Batman vs. Superman. I know that promotions can take up to eight weeks to receive....