Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

Discus and support Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lopkiu, Apr 3, 2016.

1. lopkiu
    lopkiu Guest

Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10 days, but I have yet receive the code. Can someone help me so I can go watch the movie already.

:)

lopkiu, Apr 3, 2016
  2. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

I have not received my code either yet I bought Lego batman on 3/24 for the 360.

BranBritt0605, Apr 3, 2016
  3. MIEone
    MIEone Guest

i have also taken part in this promotion buying Mortal Kombat vs DC & Injustice on 3/21/2016 as per the recommendation of the promotion however I did not receive the $8 certificate.

"For a limited time, Xbox Live Gold members who buy eligible DC movies, TV, or games get a big screen bonus - an up to $8 certificate to see Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in theatres March 25th."

Please advise on how to proceed

MIEone, Apr 3, 2016
  4. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

Hey there, SightlyAtol80! Batman: Arkham City did not qualify for this promotion. I'm sorry to see any confusion around this, and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please keep an eye out on
    news.xbox.com and
    majornelson.com
    for any future promotions you may be interested in. Thanks for posting!

Misses Quinzel, Apr 4, 2016
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused. As previously stated, not all DC game purchases qualified for this offer. In order for you to qualify for this offer you would have needed to purchase Batman Arkham Knight, Batman Arkham Knight
    Premium Edition, LEGO Batman 3 or LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Deluxe Edition by March 28th. If you have purchased one of the listed titles and have not received your voucher code, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way we can provide individual
    support specifically tailored to you. Be sure check your Xbox Live message inbox for the voucher code before creating a new thread. Thank you for understanding!
  6. overseeker Win User

That's not quite correct. They had an option to click for eligible titles, which I did, and selected one of the games listed. There was way more than that on the 'eligible' list.
  7. PATSNATI0N12 Win User

I still have not received my code for the movie I bought two items on 3/17 within the promotion it's was injustice season pass and DC vs Mortal kombat.
  8. BeNJSel Win User

I can confirm - didn't even notice i had a message but they sent the code in xbox mail 2 days ago.
  9. GhostRiderTGAC Win User

As a follow up I contacted XBOX phone support last night and after being placed on hold several times while the representative went to ask about the promotion I got disconnected. What I was able to get out of the representative lead me to believe that this
    promotion is something Microsoft actually had little or no involvement with and that is was totally handled by a third party company. The representative kept asking what web site I used for the promotion and I calmly repeated that I didn't use a web site but
    purchased the film directly via a "Deals with Gold" button on the XBOX ONE. This totally confused the representative and he asked me if the deal still showed up and I explained that the "Deals with Gold" page had updated to reflect the "Evolve" sale. I know
    that Microsoft has a lot of things going on but they really shouldn't have promotions directly accessible on the console without knowing what is going on or being able to assist people. I think we can all kiss the hope of getting a voucher goodbye and chalk
    this up to a botched campaign. I am also sure all of us will be more wary of the next "deal" offered in this way.
Thema:

1. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash - Similar Threads - Batman Superman Movie

2. Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.: I never received movie coupon. dfd7fca6-2d0c-48f2-89ae-abfe59bcdc4e
  3. Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One: Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen the movie (I waited 2 weekends till after the...
  4. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just had a second chat with Support - they explained that there's an engineering problem and that they're working on it... doesn't help much obviously... 14c0f012-bcc4-4358-a95d-72e87a8a5c0f
  5. Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher: Could anyone with inside knowledge of this promotion please give me information on how I can obtain my promo code? I am an Xbox live gold member who purchased Batman Arkham Knight through Xbox...
  6. 8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?: Am I supposed to be receiving this? The movie is already out here..And I still haven't received it.. b50ae3f4-32e1-4726-b1f4-a782e3d1e6b7
  7. Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem: On March 16 of this year, I saw what was an advertisement on my Xbox One which read that if I were to purchase one of the select "DC comic" games available, I would receive a voucher taking $8 off...
  8. Batman V Superman $8 Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman V Superman $8 Promotion: Good Evening, I am writing to you in regards to not receiving the $8 promotion after purchasing the Lego Batman 3 Game from the Microsoft Store last Friday! I tried contacting Xbox Live and they...
  9. Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again: So, this will be the fourth time I've contacted various parts of Microsoft over this issue. I purchased Arkham Knight on Xbox One earlier this week as part of the promotion to receive a code...
  10. Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code: I recently purchased Arkham Knight (two days ago). However, I never received the promotion code to go towards Batman vs. Superman. I know that promotions can take up to eight weeks to receive....