Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

Discus and support Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just had a second chat with Support - they explained that there's an engineering problem and that they're working on it... doesn't help much... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BeNJSel, Mar 27, 2016.

1. BeNJSel
    BeNJSel Guest

Just had a second chat with Support - they explained that there's an engineering problem and that they're working on it... doesn't help much obviously...

:)

BeNJSel, Mar 27, 2016
  2. lopkiu
    lopkiu Guest

Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10 days, but I have yet receive the code. Can someone help me so I can go watch the movie already.

lopkiu, Mar 27, 2016
  3. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

Hey there, SightlyAtol80! Batman: Arkham City did not qualify for this promotion. I'm sorry to see any confusion around this, and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please keep an eye out on
    news.xbox.com and
    majornelson.com
    for any future promotions you may be interested in. Thanks for posting!

Misses Quinzel, Mar 27, 2016
  4. AndrewJesse
    AndrewJesse Guest

I am in a worse spot than when I started... I tried contacting Xbox support... they sent me to Microsoft support... then nothing from them... so back to xbox support... they messed up my purchase... and no I am without my purchase and without the voucher...
    Just not good.. handled poorly...

AndrewJesse, Mar 27, 2016
  5. PATSNATI0N12
    PATSNATI0N12 Guest
    I bought mortal kombat vs dc and also injustice season pass on 3/17 and still have not received my code ether.

PATSNATI0N12, Mar 28, 2016
  6. I purchased "The Dark Knight Rises" yesterday expecting that the voucher for Dawn of Justice would show up soon after but so far nothing. Unlike a lot of you, I haven't seen the new movie yet and was looking forward to using the voucher. Hopefully Microsoft
    will get this resolved quickly so those of us who haven't seen DoJ will be able to do so with the benefit of the voucher. It would have been nice to at least get a confirmation that the promotion is "in progress".

GhostRiderTGAC, Mar 28, 2016
  7. AdamMunsch
    AdamMunsch Guest
    I purchased the batman vs Dracula movie for $7.99 for this promo and still have yet to receive my $8 movie voucher passcode in my email. I too expect this to be resolved or my money refunded within a week.

AdamMunsch, Mar 28, 2016
  8. VinylFinish
    VinylFinish Guest

Around last week Xbox One had Lego Batman 3 and Batman Arkham Knight on deals with gold and it said that you bought one of those games that they would email you a code for a voucher for the Batman V Superman movie, since
    buying one of the games again I have been checking my email every single day to see if i got that code and again nothing, I would really appreciate it if my problems can be resolve already. Thank you.

VinylFinish, Mar 28, 2016
  9. Maymne
    Maymne Guest
    Maymne, Mar 28, 2016
  10. wjfeoalah
    wjfeoalah Guest
    Hi, I bought the xbox one game 'Arkham Knight' on 3/21, which comes with the $8 emoney promotion for the movie 'Batman v Superman'.

I was planning to watch that movie on 3/25 as soon as the movie was released. However I didn't get any voucher from xbox or MS.

Since I couldn't delay anymore, I just watched the movie last night and paid out of my pocket.

This situation is really frustrating and I want to get a refund or $8 credit instead of voucher now.

There are a lot of customers who are experienciing same issue (see the following link).

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Thank you and I hope you resolve this problem ASAP!

wjfeoalah, Mar 28, 2016
  11. MoreBraynz
    MoreBraynz Guest
    I have not received my code for the movie voucher. Can oyu please forward it to me? I purchased the Lego Batman that was eligible.

thanks so much!

MoreBraynz, Mar 28, 2016
  12. Neil_Jif
    Neil_Jif Guest
    Nope, still no contact. Not even as much as an apology.

Neil_Jif, Mar 28, 2016
  13. zenlorider
    zenlorider Guest

The same thing happened to me. The ultimate hoodwink on a promotion by Microsoft.

zenlorider, Mar 28, 2016
  14. Utah Giants
    Utah Giants Guest
    I would not have bought the game when I did if I didn't expect to get an immediate voucher - we live in a digital age! Now I have a game that I would have found on sale later on, AND I've already watched the movie at full price. This does not make me feel
    good about buying anything on the Xbox store in the future.

Utah Giants, Mar 28, 2016
  15. Darkblazer83
    Darkblazer83 Guest
    I have also been told by Xbox customer service that Xbox has gladly taken my money for a game purchased though Xbox live. During the time of promoting the promotion buy a certain game title or movie listed and you will receive a 8 dollar movie e-ticket to
    view Superman vs batman dawn of justice. After 3 calls to Xbox live. I was told that I had to waste more of my time writing a post to receive my ticket that I was promised. So Xbox if you could honor your side of the deal I would be very thankful. Oh and since
    I had to waste my time which I consider money lost I would think there will be a email also discussing the compensation that will be given to all the Xbox live members that have been loyal to your company.

Darkblazer83, Mar 28, 2016
Thema:

1. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash - Similar Threads - Batman Superman Movie

2. Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.: I never received movie coupon. dfd7fca6-2d0c-48f2-89ae-abfe59bcdc4e
  3. Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One: Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen the movie (I waited 2 weekends till after the...
  4. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10 days, but I have yet receive the code. Can...
  5. Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher: Could anyone with inside knowledge of this promotion please give me information on how I can obtain my promo code? I am an Xbox live gold member who purchased Batman Arkham Knight through Xbox...
  6. 8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?: Am I supposed to be receiving this? The movie is already out here..And I still haven't received it.. b50ae3f4-32e1-4726-b1f4-a782e3d1e6b7
  7. Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem: On March 16 of this year, I saw what was an advertisement on my Xbox One which read that if I were to purchase one of the select "DC comic" games available, I would receive a voucher taking $8 off...
  8. Batman V Superman $8 Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman V Superman $8 Promotion: Good Evening, I am writing to you in regards to not receiving the $8 promotion after purchasing the Lego Batman 3 Game from the Microsoft Store last Friday! I tried contacting Xbox Live and they...
  9. Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again: So, this will be the fourth time I've contacted various parts of Microsoft over this issue. I purchased Arkham Knight on Xbox One earlier this week as part of the promotion to receive a code...
  10. Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code: I recently purchased Arkham Knight (two days ago). However, I never received the promotion code to go towards Batman vs. Superman. I know that promotions can take up to eight weeks to receive....