Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher

Discus and support Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Could anyone with inside knowledge of this promotion please give me information on how I can obtain my promo code? I am an Xbox live gold member who... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TED PA1N, Mar 25, 2016.

1. TED PA1N
    TED PA1N Guest

Could anyone with inside knowledge of this promotion please give me information on how I can obtain my promo code? I am an Xbox live gold member who purchased Batman Arkham Knight through Xbox Gold on March 20th. I called xbox support on March 22nd and
    was told I would receive my code in my email the next day. Here we are on March 25th-the movie has been released in theaters,and I have no promo code.

:)

TED PA1N, Mar 25, 2016
  2. KidTJ92
    KidTJ92 Guest
    Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

On March 16 of this year, I saw what was an advertisement on my Xbox One which read that if I were to purchase one of the select "DC comic" games available, I would receive a voucher taking $8 off of a movie ticket to see Batman v. Superman. I made my purchase
    of Lego Batman 3, but still never received my voucher. Please help if possible. Thank you.

KidTJ92, Mar 25, 2016
  3. AdamMunsch
    AdamMunsch Guest
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

I purchased the batman vs Dracula movie for $7.99 for this promo and still have yet to receive my $8 movie voucher passcode in my email. I too expect this to be resolved or my money refunded within a week.

AdamMunsch, Mar 25, 2016
  4. Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher

The exact same thing happened to me.

Rocko Balabuoy, Mar 25, 2016
  5. Rocko Balabuoy Win User

The exact same thing happened to me.
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive $8 voucher for batman vs. superman movie

Hi dantheman1024,

For this offer, you will be receiving a certificate to see Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on March 25, 2016 on the email address/Microsoft account that you've used to purchase the content that is part of the promotion. Also, code and certificate will
    expire 4/17/16. E-Movie Cash certificates can be used for up to $8.00 toward one admission to BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

If you need further assistance about this offer, you can contact our Movie & TV support:
    support.microsoft.com/.../3079308
  7. AdamMunsch Win User

I purchased the batman vs Dracula movie for $7.99 for this promo and still have yet to receive my $8 movie voucher passcode in my email. I too expect this to be resolved or my money refunded within a week.
  8. ScooterMartin Win User

I purchased Arkham Knight Premium Edition and was supposed to receive the $8 code to see the batman vs superman movie. never got the code. I would like this taken care of quickly. or at the very least an equivanlent in points on my account.
  9. IntenseJames Win User

Batman and Superman?

Thema:

1. Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher - Similar Threads - Batman Superman movie

2. Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.: I never received movie coupon. dfd7fca6-2d0c-48f2-89ae-abfe59bcdc4e
  3. Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One: Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen the movie (I waited 2 weekends till after the...
  4. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10 days, but I have yet receive the code. Can...
  5. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just had a second chat with Support - they explained that there's an engineering problem and that they're working on it... doesn't help much obviously... 14c0f012-bcc4-4358-a95d-72e87a8a5c0f
  6. 8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?: Am I supposed to be receiving this? The movie is already out here..And I still haven't received it.. b50ae3f4-32e1-4726-b1f4-a782e3d1e6b7
  7. Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem: On March 16 of this year, I saw what was an advertisement on my Xbox One which read that if I were to purchase one of the select "DC comic" games available, I would receive a voucher taking $8 off...
  8. Batman V Superman $8 Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman V Superman $8 Promotion: Good Evening, I am writing to you in regards to not receiving the $8 promotion after purchasing the Lego Batman 3 Game from the Microsoft Store last Friday! I tried contacting Xbox Live and they...
  9. Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again: So, this will be the fourth time I've contacted various parts of Microsoft over this issue. I purchased Arkham Knight on Xbox One earlier this week as part of the promotion to receive a code...
  10. Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code: I recently purchased Arkham Knight (two days ago). However, I never received the promotion code to go towards Batman vs. Superman. I know that promotions can take up to eight weeks to receive....