Batman V Superman $8 Promotion

Discus and support Batman V Superman $8 Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good Evening, I am writing to you in regards to not receiving the $8 promotion after purchasing the Lego Batman 3 Game from the Microsoft Store last... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gusgus21, Mar 24, 2016.

1. gusgus21
    gusgus21 Guest

Good Evening, I am writing to you in regards to not receiving the $8 promotion after purchasing the Lego Batman 3 Game from the Microsoft Store last Friday! I tried contacting Xbox Live and they referred me to you to see why I haven' received that
    promotion? The reference number for the case is [Mod Removed]. Hope to hear from you soon since the movie comes out tonight!!

:)

gusgus21, Mar 24, 2016
  2. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

I have also taken part in this promotion buying Man of Steel on 3/28/2016 as per the recommendation of the promotion however I did not receive the $8 certificate.

"For a limited time, Xbox Live Gold members who buy eligible DC movies, TV, or games get a big screen bonus - an up to $8 certificate to see Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in theatres March 25th."

AYERSM-BD5D8127-1616-4266-B6AD-6A0BF930B3A7, Mar 24, 2016
  3. MIEone
    MIEone Guest
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

i have also taken part in this promotion buying Mortal Kombat vs DC & Injustice on 3/21/2016 as per the recommendation of the promotion however I did not receive the $8 certificate.

"For a limited time, Xbox Live Gold members who buy eligible DC movies, TV, or games get a big screen bonus - an up to $8 certificate to see Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in theatres March 25th."

Please advise on how to proceed

MIEone, Mar 24, 2016
  4. Batman V Superman $8 Promotion

Hey, gusgus21! This promotion is being handled with the Movies & TV team. In order to reach them, you will want to post on their Answers forums for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Mar 25, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, gusgus21! This promotion is being handled with the Movies & TV team. In order to reach them, you will want to post on their Answers forums for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!
  6. AYERSM-BD5D8127-1616 Win User

I have also taken part in this promotion buying Man of Steel on 3/28/2016 as per the recommendation of the promotion however I did not receive the $8 certificate.

7. MIEone Win User

i have also taken part in this promotion buying Mortal Kombat vs DC & Injustice on 3/21/2016 as per the recommendation of the promotion however I did not receive the $8 certificate.

Please advise on how to proceed
  8. justinspringer88 Win User

I need the promo code of batman v Superman.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

Hey, KidTJ92! This promotion is being handled with the Movies & TV team. In order to reach them, you will want to post on their Answers forums for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. Batman V Superman $8 Promotion - Similar Threads - Batman Superman Promotion

2. Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.: I never received movie coupon. dfd7fca6-2d0c-48f2-89ae-abfe59bcdc4e
  3. Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One: Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen the movie (I waited 2 weekends till after the...
  4. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10 days, but I have yet receive the code. Can...
  5. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just had a second chat with Support - they explained that there's an engineering problem and that they're working on it... doesn't help much obviously... 14c0f012-bcc4-4358-a95d-72e87a8a5c0f
  6. Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman $8 movie voucher: Could anyone with inside knowledge of this promotion please give me information on how I can obtain my promo code? I am an Xbox live gold member who purchased Batman Arkham Knight through Xbox...
  7. 8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    8$ Batman V Superman Coupon code not mailed?: Am I supposed to be receiving this? The movie is already out here..And I still haven't received it.. b50ae3f4-32e1-4726-b1f4-a782e3d1e6b7
  8. Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem: On March 16 of this year, I saw what was an advertisement on my Xbox One which read that if I were to purchase one of the select "DC comic" games available, I would receive a voucher taking $8 off...
  9. Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs. Superman Promotion Again: So, this will be the fourth time I've contacted various parts of Microsoft over this issue. I purchased Arkham Knight on Xbox One earlier this week as part of the promotion to receive a code...
  10. Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman vs. Superman Promotion Code: I recently purchased Arkham Knight (two days ago). However, I never received the promotion code to go towards Batman vs. Superman. I know that promotions can take up to eight weeks to receive....