Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now...

Discus and support Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for this! Both wonderful games. 8836ea33-c5fe-4d21-8df2-a5ae70efc1e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ironwilled, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Ironwilled
    Ironwilled Guest

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now...

Thanks for this! Both wonderful games.

:)

Ironwilled, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Vinniebe86 Win User

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now available through the Games with Gold program

Hi I have been playing Batman telltale series and on Chapter four love it and will download the lego star wars original triology.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  5. FabledMarauder Win User

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now available through the Games with Gold program

Batman the telltale series is a great game for anyone wondering. Lego stars wars is ok but I would hope you took the advantage of the complete saga when that was available
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....

Hier mal die Liste:

https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

• LEGO Batman
    • LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
    • LEGO Star Wars III
    • LEGO Star Wars: TCS
    • LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™ 2
    • LEGO® Star Wars® II: The Original Trilogy

selbst Herr der Ringe ist bis heute nicht kombatibel, das darf man sich schön neu kaufen :-(

Falls es inzwischen doch get (die Liste stimmt nicht immer oder hinkt hinterher) dann sorry schonmal.
Thema:

1. Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now... - Similar Threads - Batman Telltale Series

2. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  3. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  4. Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...: Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can sell a bundle with a middle finger weapon sticker in it 79a3f5d2-d942-455d-b4ed-73ee53d5b907
  5. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  6. Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?: I purchased the disc version of Arkham Origins recently and wanted to buy the season pass. Even when accessing the content through the in-game store, the only prompt it shows is just a cancel...
  7. I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC: I have the game I'm on the Series X when I go on in game store and go on ANY DLC and try to purchase it only says cancel no other options and I have money in my account Please Help...
  8. Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue: Hello! So I paid for the Batman telltale series seasons pass disc and it says I purchased all episodes but the in game link takes me to the store where it says I have to buy episodes 3-5. I have...
  9. Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?: Are the Batman Arkham knight DLCs no longer available? 33beda35-e623-417a-a51b-263fffd9441f
  10. Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes: I have bought Batman telltale series and I cannot download episodes 2-5 even though I have the season pass from the disc, I have tried checking the add-ons and I can only download the episode 2...