Batman Arkham Knight DLCs not available on console

Discus and support Batman Arkham Knight DLCs not available on console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently found the Red Hood Story Pack by going to Xbox.com and signing in on a PC. This addon doesn't show on my console for download. Also I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dahlsta, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Dahlsta
    Dahlsta Guest

So I recently found the Red Hood Story Pack by going to Xbox.com and signing in on a PC. This addon doesn't show on my console for download. Also I just learned there is a Batgirl addon only by reading through the achievement list and realizing this is
    not available on my console or on Xbox website for purchase.

How do I get the Batgirl DLC and any others I may be missing?

The Nightwing, Robin and Harley addons do show on my console.

Thanks

:)

Dahlsta, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

Games

Not in order

Alien isolation

Halo ?

Batman arkham knight

titanfall dlc

minecraft Xbox One edition

No mans sky

Batman arkham origin s cold cold hearts
  3. ArkhamAssassin4 Win User

Batman: Arkham Knight

So guys at Xbox will Batman Arkham Knight be available for a digital pre-order?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

My first suggestion to you is the wait for the season pass to go on sale, which it frequently does. It will probably run you less money than buying the others separately. After that, go to the main page for the game, you’re only seeing a sampling of things
    listed, this game has several dozen different pieces of DLC, all of which is included in the season pass
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Batman: Arkham Knight

The first thing I'm going to do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is probably the same thing I did in "Batman: Arkham City".

Wonder why no one suspects 6'7 billionaire steroid abuser is secretly the Batman.

The second thing I'm gonna do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is ask myself...

"Hey... isn't this the same crap I did in "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "Batman: Arkham City"?
  6. pkvas Win User

Batman Arkham Knight Release Date (Batmobile Edition!)

Read it again it's exactly as I stated it:

The Batman: Arkham Knight Limited Edition costs £89.99 / $99.99 / €119.99 on console and £74.99 / €99.99 on PC, and comes with an 80 page art book containing concept art, a SteelBook, a Limited Edition DC Batman: Arkham Knight #0 Comic, three unique skins
    from The New 52 comics and a Batman Memorial Statue.

The Batmobile Edition, meanwhile, costs £169.99 / $199.99 / €199.99 and will only be available for console. It comes with all of the above along with a transformable Batmobile statue. Check it out below.
Thema:

1. Batman Arkham Knight DLCs not available on console - Similar Threads - Batman Arkham Knight

2. Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?: Are the Batman Arkham knight DLCs no longer available? 33beda35-e623-417a-a51b-263fffd9441f
  3. why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install: I have a problem with my Xbox storage. Back when Batman Arkham knight released all its DLCs on the Xbox one I bought them. They worked back then and I had fun using them. Now comes today 2023 July...
  4. Batman Arkham Knight travando/crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Knight travando/crashing: Olá! Eu recentemente comprei o jogo Batman Arkham Knight e estou tendo alguns problemas que o jogo trava especificamente quando estou planando ou dirigindo o Batmóvel no Xbox series S Hello! I...
  5. Lost save file of batman arkham knight on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save file of batman arkham knight on xbox one.: Started playing arkham knight a few days ago, had 7% completion on the first day. The next day, the game started where i left off and i got 15% completion, same thing yesterday, game started from...
  6. Repost: Batman Arkham Knight stuck on DLC Search screen

in XboX Insiders
    Repost: Batman Arkham Knight stuck on DLC Search screen: So. I was trying to play Batman Arkham Knight on Xbox Cloud Gaming on Android. But when I got into the game and made a new save file. I was stuck on a screen that said this: Searching for DLC,...
  7. Batman: Arkham Knight stuck on DLC Search Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Batman: Arkham Knight stuck on DLC Search Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/AbrarOnReddit [link] [comments]
  8. Batman Arkham Knight not in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Knight not in my library: Alright so the problem is, i pre ordered Batman arkham knight premium edition back in 2015 and now i went back to my library to install it and it’s not there. I can’t find it anywhere and when i...
  9. DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight

in XboX Insiders
    DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight: I've bought and installed quite a few add ons for batman arkham knight on my xbox, but when I go onto the game they dont show up in my skin collection. On the game there is also a button that says...
  10. Batman Arkham knight not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham knight not launching: I downloaded Batman Arkham knight the game pass, when I launch the game it gets stuck on the loading screen before the main menu. I have re-downloaded three times, I have deleted and re-added my...