Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc]

Discus and support Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Por que a retro do Batman arkam city é exclusiva para disco? Eu só tenho o jogo em midia digital e gostaria de joga-lo no One, alguma forma de fazer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FelipeVaccari lopes, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc]

Por que a retro do Batman arkam city é exclusiva para disco? Eu só tenho o jogo em midia digital e gostaria de joga-lo no One, alguma forma de fazer isso?

[Translation - Why is Batman's retro Arkham city exclusive to disc? I just have the game in digital media and would like to play it on One, any way to do that?]

:)

FelipeVaccari lopes, Mar 4, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Essa é uma decisão do licenciante, ocê teria que falar com eles.

[Translation - This is a decision of the licensor, or you would have to talk to them.]
  3. marq-D318DD47-2ACF-4 Win User

Changing Bat suit?

You only have one costume unless it was a bonus from preordering from the following:

Batman Beyond -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from GameStop.co.uk or MightyApe

Dark Knight Returns -- Purchase the Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition, Any Store

Earth One Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe

1970's Batman -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from ShopTo.net (UK) or Toys R Us (USA)

The Animated Series Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe
  4. US Revenge Win User

games like assassins creed

batman arkam asylum and arkam city are both pretty much the same as AC tbh. the combat is very similar, but batman focuses more on encounters then AC with.... whatever you call it. arkam city IS free roam, arkam asylum it's about as free roam as mass effect.
  5. Robbie Godin59 Win User

Most Anticipated Game in the Fall

Nhl 12, sonic generations and batman arkam city
  6. CORPSE THROWER Win User

Anyone not enjoy it as much as Asylum?

Batman Arkham City was better than Arkham Asylum in practically every way a video game could outdue its predacessor.
    Batman Arkham City is the best Batman video game ever created IMO.
Thema:

1. Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc] - Similar Threads - Batman Arkam City

2. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  3. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  4. Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...: Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can sell a bundle with a middle finger weapon sticker in it 79a3f5d2-d942-455d-b4ed-73ee53d5b907
  5. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  6. Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?: I purchased the disc version of Arkham Origins recently and wanted to buy the season pass. Even when accessing the content through the in-game store, the only prompt it shows is just a cancel...
  7. I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC: I have the game I'm on the Series X when I go on in game store and go on ANY DLC and try to purchase it only says cancel no other options and I have money in my account Please Help...
  8. Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue: Hello! So I paid for the Batman telltale series seasons pass disc and it says I purchased all episodes but the in game link takes me to the store where it says I have to buy episodes 3-5. I have...
  9. Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?: Are the Batman Arkham knight DLCs no longer available? 33beda35-e623-417a-a51b-263fffd9441f
  10. Batman Arkam night question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkam night question?: I getting batman Arkam knight for the pc because the Xbox 1 is past my budget and wondering if I can use my Xbox 360 controller for Batman Arkam Knight on the pc or do I need to get a Xbox 1...