Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro

Discus and support Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried pressing the buttons reconnected and all that changed the batteries restarted my IPad and it still won’t work submitted by /u/Cute-Ad9413... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cute-Ad9413, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro

Tried pressing the buttons reconnected and all that changed the batteries restarted my IPad and it still won’t work

submitted by /u/Cute-Ad9413
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cute-Ad9413, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Moe Hashim Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

I also tried Nintendo pro controller and it was the same. Once I launch the fortnite on cloud gaming it does not read the controller. I used Safari on my iPad mini and chrome and also edge and nothing worked. Is it true that for web gaming only Xbox controllers are compatible?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

Hi Sedomo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When cloud gaming on an Xbox console, any wired or wireless controller that is compatible with an Xbox console will work for cloud gaming on console.

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  4. Rostom L Win User

trouble with 8bitdo controller on PC

Hi Luis!

Please make sure that your 8bitdo controller is one of these models.

Designed for Xbox
    SN30 Pro Controller for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Android (Bluetooth connection)

Verified
    N30 Pro 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

These are the two models supported for Xbox Cloud gaming.

Please check this reference link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...

Try to connect it via Bluetooth or USB cable whichever works. I also suggest to try a different controller to isolate the issue.
  5. AtomX1981 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5)

Hi, uhm I posted this in the xbox cloud section.

I’m using Xbox Games Pass Ultimate and playing via browser and Mac/ iPad Pro.

Gears of War 5 is nowhere to be found anymore.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the xbox scuff accessories work with the wireless controller and can they both be used on a ipad

The scuff accessories will work on a Xbox One Wireless controller, the controller will work on an iPad, but whether the accessories will, I do not know. You might want to ask scuf that question.
Thema:

Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro

1. Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro - Similar Threads - Basic wireless controller

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  4. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  5. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  6. so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification...: please help me epic games so weird and dumb 40ea2771-09ff-4673-a190-1ebd14e8b06a
  7. I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...: I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their credentials stolen if left for a long period of...
  8. Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake: I accidentally signed up for the 10.99/mo game pass, not the ultimate. Is there a way to upgrade by paying the difference or do i just have to wait a month or buy ultimate...
  9. Having issues runing minecraft Java, It's installed but it gives me an error basically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues runing minecraft Java, It's installed but it gives me an error basically...: This is what it gives me when trying to launch. Failed to download file. Name: oshi-core-6.2.2.jar URL: https://libraries.minecraft.net/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/6.2.2/oshi-core-6.2.2.jar Error...
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...