Bannisement depuis 2011

Discus and support Bannisement depuis 2011 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello jai was banned from xbox live on [Mod Removed] I would like to recuperet my account please i mengage to respect the code of conduct and use of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xAdrien du 71x, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Bannisement depuis 2011

Hello jai was banned from xbox live on [Mod Removed]

I would like to recuperet my account please i mengage to respect the code of conduct and use of xbox live very cordially

Adrien jalladaud

:)

xAdrien du 71x, Jun 21, 2017
  2. willsen 22
    willsen 22 Guest
    Demande de bannisement

J'aimerais savoir la raison de mon bannisement?

willsen 22, Jun 21, 2017
  3. DXTREX
    DXTREX Guest
    Bannisement

par contre pour me répondre’ vous le faites pas mais pour me bannir c’est bien l’an fete dans ma console ... c’est quoi ce service ?

DXTREX, Jun 21, 2017
  4. Bannisement depuis 2011

Hey there xAdrien du 71x,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent
    by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jun 22, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Bannisement depuis 2011

Hey there xAdrien du 71x,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent
    by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. DXTREX Win User

Bannisement

par contre pour me répondre’ vous le faites pas mais pour me bannir c’est bien l’an fete dans ma console ... c’est quoi ce service ?
  7. Daft Badger Win User

bannisement

No one here can tell you as the enforcement team don't use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why or you can check on the enforcement site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home where you can file for a case review as well if eligible.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Bannisement

Hey there DXTREX.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums nor does the Enforcement team reach out here. For details on suspensions and console bans, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
  9. {Parity} Win User

bannisement

Log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the ban is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Bannisement depuis 2011

1. Bannisement depuis 2011 - Similar Threads - Bannisement depuis 2011

2. COD:MW3 2011 My level got reset to 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD:MW3 2011 My level got reset to 1: Basically as it sounds in the title. I was in a game with a hacker who set it so that 1 kill would get you to level 80, which happened to me and I went from level 53 or so to level 80, so I...
  3. Can you guys make mortal Kombat vs dcu and mortal kombat (2011) available for purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys make mortal Kombat vs dcu and mortal kombat (2011) available for purchase...: Can you guys make mortal Kombat vs dcu and mortal kombat (2011) available for purchase digitally please bebcfab5-26ac-463b-8327-62fe7c1b6a03
  4. My Xbox account is linked to an EA account that was compromised back in 2011. EA can't help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account is linked to an EA account that was compromised back in 2011. EA can't help...: A few months ago I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and recently tried playing an EA Play game on PC. When I did it logged me into an old EA account that was compromised back in 2011. I'm able to...
  5. I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un...: I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un XBox 360 Kinect del 2011. Cual control remoto puedo comprar para utilizarlo?...
  6. I've owned minecraft since 2011. Since integrating my account to microsoft, it says I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned minecraft since 2011. Since integrating my account to microsoft, it says I don't...: I bought minecraft Java edition in 2011. I have never had any issues until the Microsoft integration. I found a link from someone else asking the same question, but it still doesn't allow me to...
  7. pourquoi les hacker ne sont-ils pas bannis du xboxlive[Translation-Why are hackers not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    pourquoi les hacker ne sont-ils pas bannis du xboxlive[Translation-Why are hackers not...: pourquoi les joueurs hacker sont-ils toujours l ? ils empoisonnent notre expérience de jeux. comment se fait-il que leur compte ne soit pas suspendu ?? Un joueur qui ne peut être touché ou bien...
  8. Bannis je ne sais pourquoi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bannis je ne sais pourquoi: J'ai eter bannis et je je ne sais pas pourquoi je ne peut pas contacter le support et quand j'essais de jouer a un jeu le message comme quoi je ne peut faire sa car je suis sanctionner apparait...
  9. Xbox live bannis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live bannis: bonjour j'aimerai etre débannis sil vous plait Mod Translation: Hello i would like to be un banned please 3e625165-af17-43de-8538-b661af1d18a6
  10. BANNIS A CAUSE DE MON COUSIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNIS A CAUSE DE MON COUSIN: Je suis bannis pour rien, vous me bannisser PENDANT 2 SEMAINE tandis que jai rien fait car cest MON COUSIN qui etait sur MON COMPTE SANS MON AUTORISATION je suis vraiment desoler mais debannisser...