Banned

Discus and support Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned for the same exact thing I was banned for before my gamer tag is could you get it unbanned 7ec16db3-d89b-4cad-9e5f-4920dc1adb59 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CREEPERMAN8631, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Banned

I was banned for the same exact thing I was banned for before my gamer tag is could you get it unbanned

:)

CREEPERMAN8631, Aug 25, 2018
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Aug 25, 2018
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banned

To see about submitting a case review, you will need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Aug 25, 2018
  5. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest
    the enforcment team does not view the forums you would need to contact them about your ban

FAKIR101, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Banned