Banned Xbox account because of hacker, can't get it unbanned

Discus and support Banned Xbox account because of hacker, can't get it unbanned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so about a year ago, my account got banned on xbox one and I havent been able to log onto my account in a year or so. I am messaging about this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrycenGunter, Sep 19, 2018.

1. BrycenGunter
    BrycenGunter Guest

Okay, so about a year ago, my account got banned on xbox one and I havent been able to log onto my account in a year or so. I am messaging about this now because i have finally gotten interested in using my account again but i cant because its permanently
    banned.

So the way it started was, i went to dinner with my parents, and when i came back, i was signed out of my xbox (i left my xbox on) and when i went to sign back in, it showed a hammer that said i have been banned. So when i checked was it was about, it said
    it was for nudity. Well.... i later found out that someone put naked people as my gamerpic, multiple times.

So i filed a claim and i wasnt very clear now that i have read those claims again, that it wasnt me that did this offense. Its not like a gave permission for the hacker to do that. I once thought it was one of my friends and this whole situation actually
    broke up our friendship.

I just want my account LegiT Urban unbanned so badly now, i bought GTA 5 on that account and i cant play it because its banned, and theres no way im buying it again.

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

:)

BrycenGunter, Sep 19, 2018
  2. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Sep 19, 2018
  3. File complant tampering???

I think this why i have been banned or i got banned from a hacker i will write there names down which it may be (i am on the Xbox 360) i will write name when i get unbanned

it think i have be hack because when it got kick off it said online on another console

Jake Edward-0CB22965-AAC7-45E2-9299-BA879D0D7C0C, Sep 19, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya, BrycenGunter!

Paul here from the Xbox forum Team here to assist however I can. With this specific issue I will have to refer you to our enforcement team. They can be reached at

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    for any questions regarding enforcement action all the answers will be on the enforcement website.

Sincerely,

Paul from Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Sep 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: