Banned with community, because someone reported me withouten Any reason?

Discus and support Banned with community, because someone reported me withouten Any reason? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i playing Xbox for Like 3/4 years. I Pay every single month for Xbox live gold. Someone just couldnt win and report me. Microsoft just banned me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ohhFourth, May 1, 2017.

1. ohhFourth
    ohhFourth Guest

i playing Xbox for Like 3/4 years. I Pay every single month for Xbox live gold. Someone just couldnt win and report me. Microsoft just banned me for talking to friends in party chat.. Its anoying because there is where i Pay for. If i did something wrong
    ok i accept it. But not without Any reason. This cost me like half a month of gold.. It is already expensive enough.

:)

ohhFourth, May 1, 2017
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, May 1, 2017
  3. I recently got banned because someone who i was playing lost and reported me

I recently got banned because someone reported me and they only reported me because I beat them in a game. It also said i got reported for communication harassment. Please unban i did nothing wrong

Bad Fundamental, May 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 1, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information on your ban you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Louwiez Win User

Banned for beeing harassed?!?

sorry the enforcement team does not follow these forums.
    Well how do we contact enforcement then? Because i think it is ridiculous to ban someone from communication for 1 day if it is the first report.

I got mad yesterday as well, because someone was playing so incredibly disgusting that i had to send him a message. He reported me for that and the report was fair.

But it was my first ever report and i got immediately banned from communication.

At least they could've given me a warning..
  7. denis97g Win User

How do I find out exactly what my ban was for?

if it's a communication ban, it's because of something you said or wrote. maybe someone of them reported you.
  8. TheWhyteNinja Win User

Account was banned from playing xbox live

So the decision was upheld and the reason is i reported a persons messages to much. Just to be clear i didnt report one message over and over agin the players continuously messaged me and mocked me about being banned and the person is the buddy of the person
    who got me banned. So i got banned for harassment because i was reporting the person who was harassing me while i was still communication banned.
  9. NathanielLarson Win User

Someone reported me for no reason

yeah... no not at all. Maybe you should check out
    THIS
    thread to see how enforcement works.
Thema:

1. Banned with community, because someone reported me withouten Any reason? - Similar Threads - Banned community someone

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  6. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  7. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  8. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265