Banned unfair dispute

Discus and support Banned unfair dispute in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam R5, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Sam R5
    Sam R5 Guest

Banned unfair dispute

Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice

:)

Sam R5, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Banned unfair dispute

3. Kuhazyï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ Win User

How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair?

Ah I see, it is not available for review, oh well Thankyou.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair?

5. Authentic Rias Win User

Dispute a ban

I don't understand why my reputation has gone down for "cheating" when i am just really good at the game i play. Also the block/report system is broken we need a prefer player option again
  6. -- Rick -- Win User

Dispute a ban

Hi HelluvaSugar494,

DigitalAssassin posted the forum link above that you need to click and post in - only they deal with suspension/ban issues.
Thema:

Banned unfair dispute

1. Banned unfair dispute - Similar Threads - Banned unfair dispute

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  7. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...
  8. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...: my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm...
  9. Unfair ban on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair ban on Xbox: Hey all, I’m writing here as suggested by the Xbox support team in respect of an issue my son has had with the Xbox enforcement team. A few weeks back his Xbox account was suspended because his...
  10. Unfair ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair ban: I got banned for saying F off and it was 8 days now I’ve just got a 15 day ban for no reason and all of my mates spam the n word and stuff and don’t get banned but I do for saying F off I don’t...